Volume 3 Discussion Thread
Start Date: 2021-02-11T15:00:00Z
Characters are listed under chapter of first appearance within the volume. Unlisted chapters/weeks do not introduce new characters.
Chapter 11 (week 1)
Chapter 11 (week 2)
Chapter 13 (week 1)
I set out to do two weeks per chapter, but chapter 11 is the heaviest chapter in the book and includes Kansai dialect. Since there were votes for both one and two week breaks in-between volumes (with more votes to one week), I figured splitting the first chapter into three would be a good compromise.
|Week 1||Feb 12th||003–017 (12 pages)||Chapter 11 part 1|
|Week 2||Feb 19th||018–028 (10 pages)||Chapter 11 part 2|
|Week 3||Feb 26th||029–040 (12 pages)||Chapter 11 part 3|
|Week 4||Mar 5th||041–054 (13 pages)||Chapter 12 part 1|
|Week 5||Mar 12th||055–072 (13 pages)||Chapter 12 part 2|
|Week 6||Mar 19th||075–089 (14 pages)||Chapter 13 part 1|
|Week 7||Mar 26th||090–106 (15 pages)||Chapter 13 part 2|
|Week 8||Apr 2nd||107–124 (15 pages)||Chapter 14 part 1|
|Week 9||Apr 9th||125–144 (13 pages)||Chapter 14 part 2|
|Week 10||Apr 16th||147–170 (14 pages)||Chapter 15 part 1|
|Week 11||Apr 23rd||171–190 (14 pages)||Chapter 15 part 2|
* Pages with no dialogue (or only a few words) are excluded from page counts. For anyone reading a set number of pages each day, this may help with pacing. Essentially, if you make it through two dialogue-filled pages per day, you’re mostly to keep on track.
- If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask.
- Please mention the chapter and page number.
- Please use spoiler tags for major events.
- If you read ahead, please hold questions questions until during or after the appropriate week.