Ch 118
Week 3 September 23 55–86 32 pages Ch 119
Ch 120
Week 4 September 30 89–120 32 pages Ch 121
Ch 122
Week 5 October 7 121–152 32 pages Ch 123
Ch 124

Discussion Rules

• If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask.
  • Please mention the chapter and page number.
  • Please use spoiler tags for major events.
  • If you read ahead, please hold questions until during or after the appropriate week.
8 Likes

Chapter 116

Start Date: 2023-09-08T15:00:00Z

Participation

Mark your participation status by voting in this poll. (You can change your answer later if you’d like.)

• I’m reading along.
  • I have finished this part.
  • I will catch up later.
0 voters

If you’ve read it before but will join in the discussion (or have read ahead), please select “I’m reading along”!

7 Likes

So glad to be finally back in the present. Feels good seeing all the page numbers :sob:

5 Likes

Chapters 117 and 118

Start Date: 2023-09-15T15:00:00Z

Participation

Mark your participation status by voting in this poll. (You can change your answer later if you’d like.)

• I’m reading along.
  • I will catch up later.
0 voters

If you’ve read it before but will join in the discussion (or have read ahead), please select “I’m reading along”!

7 Likes

Chapters 119 and 120

Start Date: 2023-09-22T15:00:00Z

Participation

• I’m reading along.
  • I will catch up later.
0 voters

4 Likes
Story comments

So, how about that cliffhanger, huh? But I steeled myself and didn’t read ahead :triumph:

6 Likes

Running a bit late since I was on a trip and didn’t do any Japanese studies or reading. I’m taking four days off of work starting tomorrow, so I should get back up to speed!!! Sorry about the vocab lists!!!

6 Likes

Chapters 121 and 122

Start Date: 2023-09-29T15:00:00Z

Participation

• I’m reading along.
  • I will catch up later.
0 voters

5 Likes
Story comments

Patrick got done dirty! I can’t believe Douglas just did a take 2 on Patrick’s attempt to stick up for Barbara, and it worked… It was pretty funny though :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m interested to see if Thomas’ shenanigans were somehow part of Edward’s plans. He seemed to really think that Louis’ power was going to be helpful while he was substituting, but then Thomas butted in. Or maybe Louis was buttering him up on purpose to get something like that to happen? Louis doesn’t really seem like the clever type though. Unless Edward came up with a plan and Louis is just following it.

5 Likes

Chapters 123 and 124

Start Date: 2023-10-06T15:00:00Z

Participation

• I’m reading along.
  • I will catch up later.
0 voters

(As we’re at the end of the volume, I need to get caught up!)

6 Likes
Story comments

John! You two-timer! :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

He’s like a three-timer by now

3 Likes