ゆるキャン△ Vol. 3 🏕

If YouTube videos I’ve come across are anything to go by, they’re not that empty at all, though considering a lot of the YouTube videos I’ve come across are people visiting these sites purely because they did it in Yuru Camp, it’s entirely possible that everyone else was there for the same reason.

The larger sites tended to be reasonably well-occupied in the drama episodes as well (necessitating the omission of Rin’s “how nice to have the place to myself” lines).

1 Like

“Oh wow the end of Chapter 17 is pretty easy to read, I think I’m get-” BACK-TO-BACK PAGES OF LOCATIONAL KANJI APPEAR

My rapid dash to technically finish this volume within the original window of time continues! Fun chapter. I love how much of a dork Rin is and how she’s letting that show with Nadeshiko. Haven’t seen the show since 2017, so the joke of the road closure being phrased as a sequel caught me off-guard and was legit hilarious.

Also, man, I wish the US was as moped friendly as Japan seems…

6 Likes

And done. :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

but I don’t know how to read the scale :sweat_smile:

There we go. I added a key. In general, though, the redder it is, the further from a train station it is.

1 Like

Page 167
What does チミ refer to?

Page 171
I got super confused about the syntax here, but then I discovered that ことだ can mean ‘should’. Maybe this is of use to other people.

Page 175
What is 簿着だし? I can’t find it anywhere.

Page 175
I can’t make head or tails of what is going on here. There was talk of Inuyama ‘invading’ Sapporo in the previous cartoon, is that related to this cartoon?

2 Likes

Not sure. Dialectical something? Slurred キミ?

Though when I plugged it into the dictionary, one of the results that came up was 魑魅魍魎, which is… intruguing.

That’d be 薄着. Grass radical, not bamboo.

Yeah, all of the Adventures of Inuinuinuko-san continue directly on from each other. I mean, the previous panel literally says this is a summary of last time.

2 Likes

*groan* I had an inkling I had the wrong kanji so I spent a good two minutes looking them over… and I still missed it :sweat_smile:

If it continues on from the previous one I am not sure what Gifu has to do with it, or what Nadeshiko’s opinion is?

The story so far is basicially (summarising from memory):

Aoi: “Kakamigahara, Oogaki and Inuyama are all in Gifu Prefecture.”
Aki: “Not so fast! Inuyama is in Aichi!”
Nadeshiko: “But from space, there’s no prefectural borders, so Inuyama can be in Gifu if it likes.”

Or something. The actual volumes are out of arm’s length, and there’s a cat on my lap, sooo…

3 Likes

Ok… I think I read the panels in the wrong order :joy: Thanks for clearing that up for me, I’ll give it another go in the right order :3

It’s 4-koma. You read them top to bottom first, then right to left. :slightly_smiling_face:

Always a valid reason to not get up. :laughing:

2 Likes