【Beginner】早口ですか?

早口ですか?

Are you a fast talker?

わたしは、日本語で話すとき「早口だね」って、たまに言われます😅

:warning:Note1: If you have things you want to say but don’t know how to write it in Japanese, just try to write some parts (eve just some words) and ask me how to write the rest! I can teach you or provide some hints.

:warning:Note2: This thread is meant to be beginner-friendly. Staff will try to use easy kanji and expressions, but sometimes you may come across kanji you don’t know. To quickly look up the kanji reading and meaning, we recommend you to use a furigana extension such as Rikai-kun . The browser extension will let

8 Likes

りかいくんは何するか

@TofuguKanae I was trying to ask what exactly you were going to finish that sentence with…

2 Likes

コーヒーを飲むのあととても早口ですよ😂

コーヒーをよむのあととてもはやぐちでよ after drinking coffee i talk very fast

7 Likes

時々、英語で早口です。嫌いですけど、どうすればいいかわかりません。でも、母国語(マレー語)では早口じゃないです。よかったです!

日本語で少しゆっくり話しますが :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

はい、私はとても早口です :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

いいえ、私は「eeh」と「uhm」を多い言います :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

そうですね, 私はとっても早口です. 他の人に困るくらい早さを喋る。:sweat_smile:

そうですね, わたしはとってもはやくちです. ほかのひとにこまるくらいはやさをしゃべる

僕は早口だと思います。時々唇より脳の方が速くて、モゴモゴ言い始めてしまいます。

1 Like

そうです。w

Uh, going past that is a challenge for my vocabulary. And my grammar, actually. But what the heck, we’re here to practice, right?

私は早くすぎで話してどもります。冗談が話しているときの特に早くすぎではなします。

(I talk too fast and I stutter. Especially when I’m telling a joke, I talk too fast.)

2 Likes

ええ、私は早口です。時々、私の言葉を交ぜます。 :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

私は早口です?いいえ。ちょっと内気だから、他人は私がつめたい人だと思っています。

1 Like

ええと, あのう

These are the closest things I could think of

2 Likes

そうですか?ありがとうございます!

2 Likes

私は英語早く話きます。日本語の早口じゃありません。日本語の毎日少し練習。早く話すことができる!

1 Like

緊張しているとすごく早口になってしまう。。。 例えば教室の前にプレゼンテーションする場合は大変ですよね。。。

日本語下手すみません

1 Like

ゆっくり口(?)ですわ。

1 Like

Have no idea if the grammar is correct lol.
わたしは、日本語を話すは少ゆっくり話します。

私は、英語で話すとき早口です。それは、スコットランド人の習慣です。

I don’t think this is right. What I wanted to say in the second sentence is “Scottish people are known for it” or “It’s a common habit for Scottish people”

私は早口ではありませんけど、よくモグモグします。
その時に相手はよく 「何と言ったの?」 と聞きます。

How would I add the meaning that the other person has to / is forced to ask what I said because I mumbled. Would it be correct to use the causative passive 聞かせられる here? It says that that form is used for when someone is being made to do something against their will, so I’m not sure if that applies here. Or is there a different way of adding that meaning?

冗談が話しているとき

Is 話す usually used with が? Shouldn’t を be used there instead?