You guys are using scripts?

I don’t use them for WaniKani, because for the most part they are distracting and useless. There are a lot of users, script junkies especially, or people weirdly attached to the summary page, who think they are entitled to a seat at the table. After reading their comments and complaints I know now how fortunate the rest of use are that they are not. This extremely vocal minority can and should leave like they keep threatening to do.

1 Like

20 Likes

laughs in only uses forum scripts

4 Likes

7 Likes

*still parsing…

8 Likes

alright

3 Likes

I use scripts just to look cool in front of my new friends, and it works. Thank you scripts for making me look cool. Would recommend for anyone trying to look cool in front of new people. Thank you.

7 Likes

I also use scripts to look cool in front of people. That does not make me a developer

3 Likes

This feels like a Navy Seal copypasta in the making

9 Likes
My name is Walter Hartwell White. I live at 308 Negra Arroyo Lane Albuquerque New Mexico 87104. This is my confession
1 Like

why am i getting The Confessions of Charlotte Doyle vibes

2 Likes

because you’re a nerd who reads

1 Like

i was forced to read it in 3rd grade

1 Like

They made me play hot cross buns on the recorder

2 Likes

i did that in 4th grade. they forced every 4th grader to do it so that we’d want to do ban in 5th grade

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.