[Worksheets] Verb Conjugation Drills

tomboy said... Based on the layout I created a pdf version, you can find a samle here.
It also includes the WK example sentences. 

Theoretically I could generate filled out versions too if there are people interested in that.
 Anyone have a copy of the cheat sheet for this??

It is vital to counter-check the answers so we would know the correct usage of the verb.

I uploaded the pdfs, you can access them here, merged one here.
I did not go through all of them, but hopefully everything looks good. 

I’ll try generate filled out versions too, but I’ll definately need a proofreader for that :slight_smile:
I can’t promise anything though, we’ll see how it goes, I’ll keep you posted.

This is amazing!! I’m definitely going to do these!!

see my next post below

Sweet, time for me to not work at work some more! Thanks for this, BreadstickNinja!

Thanks for taking the time to make these!

Here's a sample from the kinda final version, what do you think? :slight_smile:

tomboy said... Here's a sample from the kinda final version, what do you think? :)
Separate the exercise pages from the answer pages, instead of alternate pages. So if someone only wants to print the exercises, then don't have to go through the hassle of selecting all the odd numbered pages.
Otherwise, great!
tomboy said... Here's a sample from the kinda final version, what do you think? :)
 I noticed your imperative conjugations are actually the -nasai form, for instance, 登りなさい rather than 登れ. Of course it's another way to make the request but it won't line up with the samples I filled out in my version. Still pretty cool! Please double-check that the vs-s and zuru class verbs are conjugating properly because machine translations usually screw them up. I don't have time atm to do this myself but I could check later if that's helpful.
BreadstickNinja said...
 I noticed your imperative conjugations are actually the -nasai form, for instance, 登りなさい rather than 登れ. Of course it's another way to make the request but it won't line up with the samples I filled out in my version. Still pretty cool! Please double-check that the vs-s and zuru class verbs are conjugating properly because machine translations usually screw them up. I don't have time atm to do this myself but I could check later if that's helpful.
 Yeah, sure I could use the abrupt imperative insted of the plain one.
I'm using my own implementation to do the conjugation, and it's still a wip, that's why it's only a sample right now. But I'll double check the things you mentioned, thanks! :)

I need this so much ! Thank you !!!

tomboy said...
BreadstickNinja said...
 Yeah, sure I could use the abrupt imperative insted of the plain one.
I'm using my own implementation to do the conjugation, and it's still a wip, that's why it's only a sample right now. But I'll double check the things you mentioned, thanks! :)
 I was thinking that using the true imperative tests that you know the 命令形 while -nasai just attaches to the 連用形. But the 命令形 is also the basis for the ba-conditional and the potential, both of which are included, so I guess you have your bases covered either way!

Thank you! :slight_smile:

Very much appreciated! 

this is so useful, exactly what i was looking for :smiley:

Got in the mood to practice a bit ;D

Does anyone know of any good resources to reference the rules for conjugations as well as when to use them? I usually use http://www.japaneseverbconjugator.com/ The Ultra Handy Verb Conjugator to cross check my answers but i cant always remember the rules and uses.

Ntakasat said... Does anyone know of any good resources to reference the rules for conjugations as well as when to use them? I usually use http://www.japaneseverbconjugator.com/ The Ultra Handy Verb Conjugator to cross check my answers but i cant always remember the rules and uses.
 I think Imabi.net is a great resource for this. It has tables showing how the conjugations are formed in lessons with examples of how they're used. But since they're divided up across a number of lessons, you'll have to look a little bit to find a specific conjugation. Look for the tables to find a summary of the conjugation.

Ichidan Verbs
Godan Verbs
Te Form
Potential
Conditional

And so on!

I usually check this one, maybe it will be useful to others too.

BreadstickNinja said... I think Imabi.net is a great resource for this. It has tables showing how the conjugations are formed in lessons with examples of how they're used. But since they're divided up across a number of lessons, you'll have to look a little bit to find a specific conjugation. Look for the tables to find a summary of the conjugation.

Ichidan Verbs
Godan Verbs
Te Form
Potential
Conditional

And so on!
 I didn't think to use imabi, ha. Awesome!

tomboy said... I usually check this one, maybe it will be useful to others too.
 This looks swell as well :)