WK Real Numbers (userscript)

Link to download the script doesn’t seem to be working for me… it just says no server found. Anyone else having this problem?

userscripts has been down for a while. replace “userscripts” with “userscripts-mirror” in the url and it should work.

chrispthompson said... Link to download the script doesn't seem to be working for me... it just says no server found. Anyone else having this problem?
 Nope it is not! As the good consumer of scripts you are, you should have checked the last page, where i provided a working link to the script. But that's indeed easily forgotten.

ShotgunLagoon said... userscripts has been down for a while. replace "userscripts" with "userscripts-mirror" in the url and it should work.
 Indeed, that works, but that's still the older version of the script, which won't work anymore.

So i hope i won't have to do this every page (really people, not so difficult to read the last dozen responses on a thread), but here is a working link (i even checked it to be sure):

https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/11244-wanikani-real-numbers

Mempo said...
 Nope it is not! As the good consumer of scripts you are, you should have checked the last page, where i provided a working link to the script. But that's indeed easily forgotten.
A million apologies, I did actually check -- I made it back three pages worth of troubleshooting posts but alas missed the relevant one. I'm stupid that way.

So i hope i won't have to do this every page (really people, not so difficult to read the last dozen responses on a thread), but here is a working link (i even checked it to be sure):
 You know what, you probably are going to have to do this with every page, as many will surely make the same dumb mistake I did, no matter how often you reprimand. 

Maybe a solution is to create a fresh post that you can edit, with the latest working version, and have Shotgun change the link on the master list of API and Third party apps (which is where most people, myself included will find your script). Then this old thread could be left to die. That might save you lots of trouble.

Either way, thanks for continuing to support it!! 

chrispthompson said...
Mempo said...
A million apologies, I did actually check -- I made it back three pages worth of troubleshooting posts but alas missed the relevant one. I'm stupid that way.

You know what, you probably are going to have to do this with every page, as many will surely make the same dumb mistake I did, no matter how often you reprimand. 

Maybe a solution is to create a fresh post that you can edit, with the latest working version, and have Shotgun change the link on the master list of API and Third party apps (which is where most people, myself included will find your script). Then this old thread could be left to die. That might save you lots of trouble.

Either way, thanks for continuing to support it!! 

I also thought about that being a more permanent solution. Thanks for suggesting it. I'll do that tomorrow.

Okay, now this is going to sound like a really stupid question but…
How exactly does one install the script? I click on the green button, but it just takes me to a page of code… Am I doing something wrong?

Phaesri said... Okay, now this is going to sound like a really stupid question but...
How exactly does one install the script? I click on the green button, but it just takes me to a page of code... Am I doing something wrong?
 /t/Visual-Guide-on-How-To-Install-A-Userscript/12136/1
Glias said...
Phaesri said... Okay, now this is going to sound like a really stupid question but...
How exactly does one install the script? I click on the green button, but it just takes me to a page of code... Am I doing something wrong?
It's also advisable to install this version of the script: /t/Userscript-WK-Real-Numbers/10713/24
This thread is no longer being maintained by the OP.
Mempo said...
Glias said...
It's also advisable to install this version of the script: /t/Userscript-WK-Real-Numbers/10713/24
This thread is no longer being maintained by the OP.
 Hey, thanks so much to everyone for answering!! But uh, the second link doesn't send me to a usable script at all...? ^^;

https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/11244-wanikani-real-numbers
is this the one?