WK Leech Trainer Not Working Anymore

Hello WK Friends,
I noticed the WK Leech Trainer script stopped working for a while , and looking at the console, it appears to be a server error. Is this a known issue? Is there any alternative on how I can train leeches? Thanks

Copied from something Iā€™m writing.

• Wanikani Self-Study Quiz: Have you ever wished to review a certain type of items or from a specific level? This is it. This script allows you do an extra and personalized reviewing of any items youā€™ve already learned on WK. Do not worry, as this script will not influence the SRS level of items.

• WaniKani Open Framework Additional Filters: This script serves as an upgrade to the Self-Study one I mentioned above. Basically, it will add filters such as ā€œmost recent items learnedā€ and ā€œleechesā€ (most difficult items for you) to your Self-Study script. For the distance of just a couple clicks, you can get all the extra reinforcement on the items you need the most :slight_smile:

Pretty much. The creator has been away from the forums for 8 months. Sometimes the server goes down.

4 Likes

Thanks for the feedback!

1 Like