Which script makes your dashboard kanji ordered in little boxes?

Had to put my laptop in the shop today, so I’m using my desktop for Wanikani. I just finished redownloading as many scripts as I could remember (I had way more than I thought) and I can’t find one of my favourites.
It makes your dashboard’s kanjis a little box. Orders them by how correct you get them, and the little box circles the number of kanji you need to get to the next level. It’s great.

I don’t remember what it’s called and couldn’t find it on the master list.

Is it [Userscript] Dashboard Progress Plus?

1 Like

No, the picture doesn’t look right… Give me a second, I’ll draw on paint what it looked like.

Does something that look like this ring any bells? Sorry for the bad drawing skills.
Untitled

That looks like the standard new dashboard to me. But maybe I’m mistaken?

3 Likes

YES!! THAT’S IT! THANK YOU! :smiley:

Haha I’m glad I could help :slight_smile:

That looks like dashboard progress plus, to me. The userscript thread’s pictures just haven’t been updated to the new look.

2 Likes

I was wondering, too, if it’s a script so I disabled tampermonkey. But the dashboard didn’t change for me even after refreshing the page… Hm…

Edit: Oh wait, right. When I disable the scripts, the items aren’t ordered anymore and there’s no progression box. My bad, sorry!

when I go to the dashboard on mobile, the kanji aren’t ordered by srs, though.

1 Like

Actually I couldn’t find a download link after i googled “standard new dashboard” so I tried Saida’s link and it worked perfectly! So I guess it was the progress plus dashboard after all!

Thanks to both of you for your help!

1 Like

Yeah, sorry. I checked the scripts but was blind to the changes lol
Thanks to @Saida for pointing it out!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.