What is your WaniKani subscription?

pink banner clan said it’s not their doing~ they says it’s fellow wanikani user~ the rest is just my assumption~

1 Like

so still an unsolved mystery… plus your username changed… more mysteries

I got Lifetime TextFugu, which gives me half off WaniKani, so it’s just five bucks a month for me. Seems more manageable than a Lifetime subscription atm

I’m living in the desperate hope for a lifetime subscription discount. Until then, it’s month per month.

1 Like

Wow, what an even split!!! =D
Almost identical on each! Did not expect

I went straight for lifetime. I don’t like paying for time, if I can buy it for life I do =P
I bought it before finishing the free levels even :wink:
There had been a discount on life just weeks before D=
But I’d rather buy it in full now than pay for time and wait

2 Likes

I’m using month per month, even though by this point I seem dedicated enough that I should at least be using year by year.

You apparently missed the $100 discount on the lifetime subscription twice already :astonished:

I’m with an anji. Currently unemployed but that could change radically soon. Unfortunately my wife’s approval is part of the equation

since waki forum goes public im decide to ‘separate’ my internet existence~

another clue~ this is just my assumption~ probably s/he is person who wear dress with red green white~ please think and answer secretly~ dont post answer in public place to keep s/he mysterious~

only that~ once again~ that’s just my assumption~

1 Like

Wow, Cristiano Ronaldo is very generous!

http://img.theepochtimes.com/n3/eet-content/uploads/2014/06/450590417.jpg

2 Likes

うわっあ〜

2 Likes

Indeed I did. First time I thought the price was still salty and wasn’t even sure if I’d ever continue with Japanese so far. Second time I was busy throwing out my savings while backpacking around the Southern hemisphere. Third time, if there ever will be a third time, will decide I guess. :sweat_smile:

I’ve done one annual sub before also. Wondering if I should switch to it again, while I wait around for New Years. I’ve understood they compensate for the unused months in the previous subscription when you’re signing up for lifetime, even though I don’t know if it works the same way when there’s the discount in place…
Does somebody know?

1 Like

PORTUGAL <3

1 Like

I’m on monthly. I joined super early in June, so I missed out on the lifetime offer, but I might get it when it’s back on sale.

In the meantime, I’ll have to learn grammar alongside kanji and vocab, because that’s the thing I’m really good at with other languages, but not so much finding materials for.

Monthly, since I had no way of knowing at first if I’d get anything out of this. I definitely am though, so I’ll be sticking around. And hearing that lifetime gets prorated has me considering an upgrade now.

Still, I can do 30 months at the monthly rate before I equal a lifetime subscription, so I’m not sure if I really need to. Yeah, if I stay here all the way through 60 I’ll probably go over 30 months, but not by too much… and with monthly I at least have an out if I decide I need to quit six months from now or whatever.

The flexibility of monthly is worth the likelihood of spending maybe an extra $40-50 long-term. Though maybe if I find myself at level 40-something in the future I’ll just go ahead and upgrade. At that point I should definitely be in it for the long haul.

:thinking: I think I might know who you are talking about… :wink:

1 Like

Yearly, and keenly on the lookout for a discount on lifetime. :smiley:

Backpacking in southern hemisphere?! Sounds like fun!
Last christmas they offered to compensate on the discounted lifetime too. I hesitated to take it but I realised it would still be cheaper for me to continue with an annual subscription. But I guess we can’t be sure that they will still offer to compensate or even offer a christmas discount.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.