What is the highest you have let your reviews stack up to?

Yiiiish I’ve been stuck with my 300/400 reviews for weeks now, as I can’t spend much time working on them… I usually manage to get 200 of them done and BOOM two days later it’s back to 300 ;_;
I can’t manage both school and WK, that’s a fact (glad it didn’t stack up to 1000+, though I doubt I’ve learnt that many items yet heheh)

1 Like

Somewhere in the 700’s to 800’s, when I should have turned on vacation mode.

On a daily basis, mine can hang around 300 or so, but that’s my upper limit, and even that is super exhausting to hone back down to under 50.

You could enable vacation mode in between and then you‘d have a chance of getting down to 0. That’s what I do because it is a bit demotivating to never reach 0…

I was afraid to forget about WK if I put it to vacation mode and not get any notifications daily!! But maybe if I really put myself to it for a few days to work on the queue, I could do that… Thanks for the tip though!

I think around 300 for me. I didn’t even miss a day but if I only review once a day it can happen.

I stopped WK for around six months when I came to Japan. I didn’t put it on vacation mode because I always told myself that I would get back to it, but working mondays to saturdays with no holidays and some overtime, I never had the energy to study anything. I only got back to studying japanese once I decided that I would stay longer in Japan.

I don’t remember the exact number I got at that time, but I think that it was around 2000 reviews. I took quite a while to make it lower, since there was a lot I didn’t remember and I made many mistakes.

1 Like

Staring in shadows. I try not to pass 90.
I am a newbie bytheway.
I am not prepared!

around 650, and it was pretty exhausting. I can’t even imagine those who have 2000~ reviews ._.

Took me a month exactly, after being away for two months. I’m on mobile so I can’t post the progress graph now, but I posted it previously in the 0/0 streak thread

1 Like

About 400 I think. But right now I constantly have ~200-300 reviews and ~300+ lessons because I’m using exams as an excuse to procrastinate (or using WK to procrastinate exams…?).

2 Likes

I wouldn’t put it on vacation mode for too long, just 6, maybe 12 or 24 hours at a time. Then come back and do another batch and a bit later another until you are back at 0. But that obviously depends on your personality because „forgetting about WaniKani“ was never a worry I had. I have been trying to be less obsessed about it and focus on other resources for months but I keep failing…

1 Like

wow nice, hehe… out of curiosity, how has your accuracy been?

60+ and that’s only once I wake up in the morning. Otherwise I would not let it stack that much!

I thought @bladepoint reset there for a second.

3 Likes

I know, right? I thought that was me for a second. I didn’t remember making that post

2 Likes

Like 75% which is okay since I hadn’t seen most of the words in almost an entire year.

Oh sorry… Didn’t know you’re Saitama. Shouldn’t have used that avatar :rofl:

3 Likes

I think mine hits 500-700 every week …,

1 Like

No, now you follow @bladepoint into every thread and post after he does to maximize the confusion.

6 Likes