What does WaniKani NOT teach you?

Yeah, it’s really great. I’ve been doing the N5 deck and will do the N4 next. Hope they will release N3 soon and the others, but I’m still about a month away from even finishing the N5 one, so plenty of time until I get to that point :stuck_out_tongue:

isn’t kitsun gonna go commercial in the future?

1 Like

Yeah, in the next month or two.

1 Like

ok, thank you :slight_smile:

I asked my girlfriend (native of Kansai) and she didn’t think the recording sounded strange, and she feels like she personally says 人口 with heiban pronunciation, so I don’t think it would come down to a regional difference.

I think the audio there is just less “emphasized” the way the woman’s pronunciation of 人工 is. She’s saying it in a “I’m being recorded” way, to my ears, and the man is saying it more like you’d hear in a real life. But that’s just my impression. Real heiban words do fall slightly after the rise, they just don’t ever have a sharp fall.

2 Likes

Alright, thanks for asking her! I’ll go get my ears checked

Wowie, I didn’t expect to get over 40 comments in one day on this lol. Thank you all for the advice! I have a pretty good ideal of where i’ll go from all of this. Bunpro looks really cool, and i’m getting some textbooks soon. Hopefully It’ll feel like all this time i’m putting in will pay off soon.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.