Week 4

Start Date: May 1st
Previous Part: Week 3
Next Part: Week 5

Reading:

Week Start Date Chapter Page Count
Week 4 May 1st Chapter 4 48

Discussion Rules

• Please use spoiler tags for major events in the current chapter(s) and any content in future chapters.
  • When asking for help, please mention the chapter and page number. Also mention what version of the book you are reading.
  • Don’t be afraid of asking questions, even if they seem embarrassing at first. All of us are here to learn.
  • To you lurkers out there: Join the conversation, it’s fun! :durtle:

Participants

Mark your participation status by voting in this poll.
(Please feel free to update your status whenever you like!)

• I’m reading along
  • I have finished this part
  • I’m still reading the book but I haven’t reached this part yet
  • I am no longer reading the book

0 voters

1 Like

Note to self: Chapter 4 has seven parts :writing_hand:

4 Likes

Just barely keeping up. I tend to finish the current chapter just at the beginning of the weekend.

4 Likes

Lots of things happening again, including more smoking, baseball caps, and 弓永’s moustache (and sexism). And a title drop!

I have a hard time accepting how well 犀川 and 萌絵 are dealing with the whole situation. First of all, with a second dead body, everybody should be panicking and wondering who might be next. 犀川 and 萌絵 don’t seem scared at all. No, their first instinct is to turn into detectives, and everybody’s playing along, even though they don’t even belong in this research center in the first place.

2 Likes

「どうやって、殺されていた?」犀川は煙草に火をつける。

Hahaha :rofl:

2 Likes

Finished week 4’s reading today! The part I liked best was getting to explore all of 真賀田博士’s prison lair living space. :blush:

2 Likes