Wanikanify

Wanikanify is a Chrome extension which scans your page for words which you have learned in Wanikani and translates them into Japanese .
I find this quite handy as it lets me practice whilst just casually traversing the web.

You can turn it off and on easily by just left clicking the extension on the top right, I just have mines on as standard and switch it off I don’t understand.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/wanikanify/dbnpfdbkecfgaffopefhalliecehhkhj

If you mouse over a character it will say how to pronounce it in Japanese via Audio.
Also, if you left click the word directly to translate it into English. You can click it again to change it back

Don’t we already have that add-on with exactly the same name?

Mempo said... Don't we already have that add-on with exactly the same name?
Yeah, it's the same one that was created and posted a while back, I believe. I'm having some fun with it right now. 
 I checked to see if somebody already posted this addon, I saw nothing. So I decided to post it. I have not claimed to be the creator of this.
Jaydox said...
 I checked to see if somebody already posted this addon, I saw nothing. So I decided to post it. I have not claimed to be the creator of this.
 How?
Anyhow, a quick forum search brought me this:
/t/Wanikanify-A-Google-Chrome-Extension/1000/1 (Chrome)
/t/WaniKanify-for-Firefox/4288/1 (Firefox)

Mempo said...
Jaydox said...
 How?

Every time I use the search bar it shows "No results found"
Jaydox said...
Mempo said...
Jaydox said...
 How?

Because it defaults to searching kanji. there's a drop down menu if you click the speech bubble
Zenatyra said...
Jaydox said...
Mempo said...
Jaydox said...
 How?

Because it defaults to searching kanji. there's a drop 下 menu if you click the speech bubble
 Well, that's helpful to know. 
Jaydox said...
Mempo said...
Jaydox said...
 How?

The default search option is for radicals/kanji/vocabulary. If you click on the icon on the left of the search bar, you can select to search for topic posts and topic titles.

EDIT: Oh well, ninja'd. But somebody's been using wanikanify...