WaniKani Workout Routine

Hi all,

Long time no see! It’s been several months since I last posted in this forum (and it looks SO different now), but I just renewed my subscription so hopefully you’ll be seeing me a lot more.

Speaking of which, this leads to the topic of this thread. I was doing very well when it came to keeping on top of my reviews for WaniKani for the first 51 levels. Then I transferred to a new university in August last year and between keeping up with school and friends, my kanji studies (at least as far as WK was concerned) fell behind…like very behind.

It got to the point where I just stopped caring about trying to take the load down because it was so enormous. But now that I’m back, I’m ready to tackle this mountain of reviews.

Currently I have 2915 reviews, and I was wondering if you guys had any advice on how I should go about tackling this (i.e. number of reviews that I should do in a day, etc.). Any and all advice is welcome.

Thanks in advance!

Welcome back!

There was actually a really good tactic someone posted before. Let me see if I can find it.

Also @viet we got another person where the level isn’t showing on their name.

Resetting your level is an option, so you’re not bogged down too much by things you learned in the last several levels before you stopped.

Using a the reorder script could also help you target older things and get them out of your queue quicker. Doing things that are apprentice or guru will just lead to them being right back in a few hours or days.

1 Like

Welcome back!
Search “reviews advice”. There are quite a few threads with good advice for large number of reviews :slight_smile:

Welcome back. Good luck with getting back on track.

Here is the one I was thinking of. They tackled 1300 reviews. So not quite as many, but I think it was a good tactic for getting it completed.

:ghost::cold_sweat:

Oh, wow that is really useful. I’m definitely going to try employing that. Thank you very much!

(Also Edit: Do replies not quote anymore?)

You can press this little button to do that now.

And no problem. I’m glad to help. :blush:

Oh, wow, I feel really dumb. Thanks again. Haha

1 Like

Or highlight something and press QUOTE

1 Like

Seems things have gotten very fancy since I last logged on. Haha Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.