Shes cute jp, I hope you two are happy together :heart:

4 Likes

WK throwing shade :eyes:

10 Likes

I just screwed those up last night. :frowning:

1 Like

Just being honest, I did this on purpose to see if it would work :laughing:

13 Likes

I tried this with onsen but it didn’t work, so now I’m afraid to try it with anything else

4 Likes

i think with 4-5 letter answers you can have 1 extra letter but not 2

by the way, a while back i posted “soupsp” for “soups” getting marked wrong; finally realized why – all words ending with “s” get canonicalized to the singular version (so you could type “soup” and not even get the “bit off” message). but then, “sp” both became extraneous ._.

1 Like

Is little known good place meant to be a reference to something or am I just being dumb? I don’t really get that second definition at all.

I think it’s more of an explanation of what “hole in the wall” means :laughing:

Not everyone will understand the phrase, especially non-native English speakers, so I think that’s WK’s attempt at explaining for further clarification of the definition

It’s a definition on Jisho, so I wouldn’t assume so

I am a native English speaker, it just seemed like a very odd choice of words but I guess it kind of makes sense.

Yeah I know what you mean, it definitely sounds more unnatural, but it at least gives an actual meaning to the phrase – “hole in the wall” out of context just sounds like… a hole in a wall :laughing:

Sometimes I think certain English phrases don’t necessarily translate well, so I thought it was pretty interesting that they have a phrase for “hole in the wall” that actually uses the “hole” kanji in it and is so similar

5 Likes

yeahhh bebe - can’t argue with those numbers. :wink:

3 Likes

I bet you’re never gonna forget that word

3 Likes

Beautiful numbers :open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:

Beautiful lesson ordering :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

9 Likes

Hole in the wall. hmmm i’ve heard this phrase somewhere before :thinking:

Nevermind. I cannot remember. time to play Smash Bros. for GLORY before doing my reviews. lels

thought it was at least worth a shot

mulberry

19 Likes

Damn, first time feeling like I’m drowning

5 Likes

Don’t worry, @UntitledName will save yo-

com-resize

18 Likes