6 Likes

My very first Enlightened!
So pumped :smiley:

8 Likes

You have it confused with 配る. :smile:

2 Likes

Perfect Square Madness!

10 Likes

Not too bad, I think (I got 11 wrong). And it took me exactly 42 minutes! (See bottom of picture)

1 Like

hehehe. 42mins. (with 5 min break)

1 Like

I should have timed mine from earlier today! Probably a little over an hour…I’m definitely not used to sets this big so pretty satisfied.

(Annoyed to miss 画 though, I put “picture” instead of “painting” or “drawing”.) :weary:

3 Likes

arghhh that one vocab that I made a silly mistake on :neutral_face:

3 Likes

Of all the vocab to mess up, that one is completely understandable. I’m pretty sure that was the first time I came across みょ.

2 Likes

Yeah me too.

1 Like

Somehow WaniKani brings out the most stupid in me:

Literally 3 minutes later…

So first I managed to combine the correct answer “guarantee” with the word “assurance” to get something which isn’t even a word - which I somehow thought was an acceptable answer - only to then completely misspell the correct answer 3 minutes later, after just having seen how it was spelt…

Forget Japanese, I need to learn English…

Like seriously?!? ‘Asuarance’?!? What was I thinking?!?

16 Likes

thanks wanikani notifier I couldn’t have guessed

8 Likes

Whoa - I can’t even remember the last time I saw double digits! (Of course they’ll be ready by the time I wake up…)

5 Likes

This is my entire batch of Level 20 thus far, at the second review mark. I am pleased.

Made silly typos on a few things, and a couple others slipped past the hour mark… but aside from that!

4 Likes

This example sentence is so useful to me as a nutrition student :heart:

6 Likes

Fairly certain that this means ‘He lives in a small house outside of town’ right?

2 Likes

I lived in Japan for a year so I barely used Wanikani, and now my New Years resolution is to have 0 reviews left, so I’m gonna do 500+ today, it was at 800 in the morning.

3 Likes

Yeah, I would translate it that way too :o

Welcome back! :slight_smile: Do you still think you remember those 800 items that you burned?

1 Like

I’ve been using them actively for over a year now, in Japan and now here as well through reading and stuff, so yeah, I probably now a lot more Kanji than my level on here as well, I somehow managed to pass N3 this July.

2 Likes

Oh I guess you’re safe then xD Congratz!

1 Like