Wanikani screenshots 📸

Wait, what. My dashboard showed me still on level 26. But now suddenly it let me level up a couple of minutes alter.

2 Likes

I never get this cute image when leveling up… why!?!

Recommended user script!

You might also personalize your own cute GIF.

3 Likes

I got that on my last level up… took two hours for it to actually trigger :laughing:

1 Like

Ofc there’s a script for it… thanks :wink:

Death to leeches!

(with a little help from Leeches screensaver).

3 Likes

I forgot adult, cause I didn’t remember it had an odd reading (I know おとな, which is not the normal readings for those kanji)… Was thinking a great person, put in master.
Putting it here for shame =P

Yes!!! And I didn’t let myself get distracted by a visitor arriving towards the end.

5 Likes

Good morning =)

6 Likes

That moment when your review times out because you watched too many Maru videos…

8 Likes

Those Apprentice items though :sunglasses:

4 Likes

How do you get those little Apprentice Level 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 and Guru level 5 / 6 numbers on your dashboard?

1 Like

congratulations!

@Tashi and @strangelearner, this script:

You need to be using the Ultimate Timeline script too for this one to work.

5 Likes

No-one understands me like Wanikani understands me…

9 Likes

I’m posting this because it’s unusual for me. :dancing_men:

…plus a quick plug for something I wrote to help me out: Leeches screensaver.

2 Likes

Remind me not to use the mobile again…
Yes these two mistakes are mistypes… I wrote bes rather than bed

Mistype more often and no ignore plugin

images (21)

3 Likes

You’re using an android phone, right? There’s an app with all the scripts you need installed to make lessons/reviews for Android :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I can never do reviews without scripts! I suck at spelling even on my best days, and often do reviews in half dazed tired states, I need the ignore script =P
I use an app that has the ignore script though. there should be apps both for apple and android with some selected scripts included =)

2 Likes