Wanikani forum enhancer: remember where you left off + subscribe to topics!

If nobody else will have done it by then, I might try porting in in the near future when I’m not so busy.

Yay thanks for your app! I’ll get it on Chrome as soon as I get home.

Izana said... Broken in latest Chrome beta
 It seems to be working for me on my computer (Version 46.0.2490.80 (64-bit)).
Can anyone confirm that the extension is broken?

To be honest, this extension would need a big overhaul but I don't have time to maintain it anymore.
If anyone is interested in the source code, send me a message.



thenn42 said...
Izana said... Broken in latest Chrome beta
 It seems to be working for me on my computer (Version 46.0.2490.80 (64-bit)).
Can anyone confirms that the extension is broken?

To be honest, this extension would need a big overhaul but I don't have time to maintain it anymore.
If anyone is interested in the source code, send me a message.



 Using the same exact build, works just fine.