[Userstyle] Forum Transparency 2.0

The theme is dark and full of errors.

2 Likes

Where can I change the color of text for this two blocks? I canā€™t find it.

1 Like

Ah, no. Thatā€™s a recently introduced bug that I havenā€™t fixed yet. Never seemed like many were using this theme so Iā€™ve been lazy with updates. Iā€™ll fix it when I get home!

1 Like

Thank you for a fast reply!

Since weā€™re at it, there also either an issue with link color on pop-up user info or I just donā€™t know something about settings yet: itā€™s so dark that itā€™s unreadable. Is it connected to the theme as well or itā€™s something else?

2 Likes

Thatā€™s also a bug. There were no featured topics when I wrote the theme, so I just need to add a rule to make it the right color

Thank you you for reporting these. I would forget about it otherwise

2 Likes

Thank you, then Iā€™ll wait for the fix with all my heart :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Another zone that will be most likely fixed with an update, but Iā€™ll report it regardless in case it wasnā€™t noticed yet: in the menu when you want to open you profile sub-menu, the text is dark, and I didnā€™t fine the way to fix the color with mentioned text color settings:

2 Likes

Oh, interesting. I hadnā€™t noticed that one yet. Sorry for the delay, Iā€™ll fix all of these when I get home today. Probably

3 Likes

@fengduoyin these should all be fixed!

4 Likes

Yes, seems to be all working perfectly, thank you!

3 Likes

I installed this userstyle today, and got to say I like it! :durtle_love:

I think however there might be a tiny bug with how it looks like when I look at edits of a post :eyes: ? Maybe adjusting the color of the text would help.

Can't see any of the text in edit history of my list post (+ plus screenshot of said post just in case)

4 Likes

Haha. I only tested this with the light theme, so if youā€™re using the dark theme as a base youā€™re likely to see some issues. If you plan on keeping this style then maybe it would be easier to just switch over to the light theme. Or does that affect all your devices? I forget

2 Likes

oh, that explains it :laughing: I rarely use other devices than laptop so I might as well switch :+1:

Actually...

This is too bright :grimacing:

But itā€™s not a big issue so you donā€™t have to worry about it. Iā€™ll keep using dark theme as base.

4 Likes

Iā€™ll look into fixing it for the dark theme! 230185602321088514

Iā€™ll fix anything else you need as well, but there might be a lot of things that are a bit broken

2 Likes

oh! 恂悊恌ćØ恆ļ½žļ¼ :bowing_woman:

Will report here if I see anything broken :3

4 Likes

Hereā€™s some post related stuff that need some fixing :hammer_and_wrench:

Click here

POLL-builder

ā€œInsert date / timeā€: the header and place choosy thingie, at least

Cancel post button is barely visible

And when cancelling post

And some other pop-ups like bookmarking and flagging

Btw, I tried to customize colors on the userstyle page (because I couldnā€™t tell apart linked text from normal text), but it didnā€™t work, and the original photo appeared instead and now I canā€™t change it back o:

4 Likes

That is strange. I will have a look at this myself. If you set the background using the settings it should remember your choice

2 Likes

ohh! I remember now that I didnā€™t change it using the settings because it didnā€™t work in the first place, I just inserted the link as per one of your post earlier in this thread :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Sorry, but i second Redglareā€™s issues, I get them too, as well as the userstyle periodically makes the image background go white instead of the background I link to even tho the link is the same.
I added the image link directly into the code as the setting wouldnā€™t let me up a link that ā€œlongā€ in, if that helps. This link

3 Likes

Works great! However, when I hit maximum likes, I canā€™t read the text in the pop-up.

Also (unrelated) I tried to change the --default-avatar but it doesnā€™t seem to do anything at all.

1 Like