[Userscript] Wanikani Leaderboard

I’m having difficulty installing this. Its saying “…user scripts cannot be be added from this website”

Do you have a script handler (such as tampermonkey) or are you installing directly into the browser?

1 Like

I guess I was just trying to install it directly. I dont think I use any script handlers. I wonder if its compatible with the Brave browser.

I think Chrome extensions are supposed to be compatible with Brave, but I don’t know if the scripts themselves would work

Heya, small question

I want to congratulate people in two separate race to the cake threads, but it’s getting a bit confuzzling to find out who belongs to which thread. Is it possible to add a way to give individuals certain markers, so I know who is who?

1 Like

To make the leaderboard visible in the new style

switch out line 1184

$('section.progression').after(leaderboardTableStyle);

with

if ($('section.progression').length) {
            $('section.progression').after(leaderboardTableStyle);
        }
        else {
            $('section.srs-progress').after(leaderboardTableStyle);
        }

this update will work for both the current and new style dashboard.

9 Likes

Thank you so much! I was dying to find a fix for this. Hopefully, the developer of the script will push an update so that other users struggling to make it work can get their Leaderboards back.

Thank you so much! <3 :white_flower:

I’m waiting for the “natural fix” just cause I don’t use it that much and I’m scared of messing something up, but I do want it back :sweat_smile:

Me too! Hoping it can be fixed soon =^_^=

That worked like a charm! :+1:Thank you.

1 Like

If I try to import a leaderboard, the error message is: “File type ‘text/csv’ is incorrect. Use a .cvs file.”
Even if I export my leaderboard and try to import it, it doesn’t work.
Firefox on Linux (Ubuntu). Any ideas what the problem is?

1 Like

I have the same problem with Safari on Mac. Even if I rename the file from CSV to CVS it doesn’t change anything. :sob:

@postliminal That’s odd… I’m On Safari on my macbook and it works just fine. I have you in my leaderboard ! haha.

Love this Script ! thank you for making ^^ ! makes I’t a little more fun !

Thanks for doing this

Level 1 - 20 onwards , do you mind to add me ? Let’s learn together. If it’s okay. Can I add you too ? :sweat_smile: . I need some kick here. Unlike u all. I levelling is very slow for some reasons. Probably make mistakes and can’t retain all of them once.

Found a bit of a weird bug

There are currently 8896 items in Wanikani, so the reference number is probably too low :wink:
It seems that the reference is about 8879/8880

3 Likes

How do I remove the script?

You can disable scripts in the tool that you use to run them (e.g. in my case it’s Tampermonkey). It should appear in your browser’s extensions list. In the dropdown you can disable it (there is a toggle-button next to the script) or you can completely uninstall it (from the tool’s dashboard, I think). If you reload the page, it should be gone after that.