[Userscript]: Reorder Ultimate 2 [newest]

it is doing this

Can you show us what scripts you have running while in the reviews page (via screenshot)?

1 Like

Did you check the checkbox for reordering by level?

@Kumirei yes i did, as i said it suddenly stopped working and i did not change anything

update just started working for no apparent reason no clue whats going on (but it did do that before and then stopped working again)

1 Like

Hey guys just started using this today, and it helped me a lot! i was able to get my backlog of reviews down to 185, from almost 500 (I donā€™t remember the exact number). After trying without reordering, and repeatedly getting discouraged by apprentice items coming back and getting them wrong again and again. Mainly from the HELL levels. Today I just did the items from a couple levels at a time, starting from lowest. Still getting a lot wrong (leeches), but still motivated to keep going! Now I am down to only level 30+ reviews and confident Iā€™ll get back to 0 reviews soon!

3 Likes

Another strategy (instead of sorting by levels) is first doing the radicals, then kanji, then vocab ā€“ when each item typeā€™s level is shuffled. This way you can avoid earlier levelā€™s vocab/kanji readings from interfering too much with later levelā€™s (ie, getting them up the srs ladder without truly knowing them).

2 Likes

If it starts and stops working, sometimes thereā€™s an issue with script order. Can you post a screenshot of your TamperMonkey script order?

:ok_hand:

4 Likes

I hope I get the hang of thisā€¦ At the moment it seems as if my reviews are misbehaving. When a review session starts, an item flashes onto the screen only to be replaced seconds later (by which time I have automatically entered the answer). Does anyone else experience this?
Also wondering how you uninstall scripts?

1 Like

If this was your first time using the script, the delayed switch on the first item might have been due to the script needing to fetch information the first time. Otherwise, Iā€™m not sure what the delay could be from.

Are you using TamperMonkey to manage your scripts?

Hello race-friend @AnniB! :slight_smile: I am glad to see you trying some of the scripts

What you are describing often happens to me too, so I always wait a second or two before typing the first one. I have a slow internet connection so it seems like it takes a while to load all of the data before it gets reordered.

(P.S. @rfindley, I am using Tapermonkey and all of your other wonderful scripts :laughing:)

1 Like

Interesting. I suppose it could be the computer speed, too. Mine is super fast since I need top-end stuff for work, so I sometimes forget to take that into account.

(ā€¦and Iā€™m glad you enjoy the scripts! :slight_smile: )

1 Like

@AnniB This also happens to me every time I use the script. While my current connection is pretty slow, I also use WaniKani on my home network, which is pretty average speed.

Currently, most of my scripts arenā€™t loading - could there be some sort of issue since the API key page moved from Account settings to its own page?

I feel like Iā€™m missing something? I have open framework installed, I know it works because Iā€™ve tried other random scripts that require it and they work

But I donā€™t see anywhere to configure settings or anything?

It definitely pops up as an active script on the lesson page, but thatā€™s it. Iā€™m probably just missing something really obvious here with setup etc, but I canā€™t find anything in the first post :')

At the moment, it and open framework are the only scripts I have on, I wonder if it just canā€™t get my API key or something?

Iā€™m a goof, open framework was a version behind, now it works :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

No worries. I only updated Open Framework yesterday, and I think TamperMonkey defaults to checking for updates only once a week. :slight_smile:

I canā€™t for the love of god get this script to work, no matter what I do. I have Tamper Monkey, Open Framework installed, up to date and set to top priority, the Reorder Ultimate does appear in my Tamper Monkey dashboard list, it is activated, but it does not activate on the actual WaniKani site.

I have other scripts active (Self-Study Quiz and Dashboard Progress Plus, which I installed after installing Reorder Ultimate and it runs fine right off the bat) and they correctly display as active on WaniKani site and function as intended. But Reorder Ultimate does not appear in the active script list on site, even though the dashboard still lists it and displays it as active. Reordering, reinstailing the script, rebooting the browser - nothing helps.

I canā€™t find any useful instructions anywhere. Iā€™m completely at loss. Anyone has any idea what can be causing the issue? Am I supposed to edit the script after installing in some capacity? Am I missing something trivial here?

The script is only active during a session; you wonā€™t see any change on the dashboard

I quite like the surprise factor:grinning::grinning:
And today I learnt that emoji is not the same thing as emoticon, with emot being a short form of emotionā€¦ ;-b
Wow!
I have however always prided myself with my superior knowledge of the cultural background to some of the ā€œeā€ based onesā€¦