[Userscript] Reorder Omega

Hello @Kumirei,

First of all thank you for this powerful script. Second, my apologies if this question is a repeat. This thread is so long that it’s hard to look for my specific question.

So, I was using Reorder Ultimate 2 to skip all vocabulary. This script, however, stopped working recently after some WK updates.

I tried the preset “Speed Demon” to achieve the same result. I still can do radicals and kanji first; but vocab lessons still show up after all rads and kanji have been done.

Am I missing something?

Thank you in advance

1 Like

You can add a filter like this to the bottom of the speed demon preset in the ‘Actions’ box

1 Like

I don’t recommend skipping vocab (few people do), which is why it is not included in the speed demon preset. To exclude vocab you’ll have to add another filter action to the speed demon preset like @nazan (thank you) showed

2 Likes

Thank you very much!!

2 Likes

Another day another new user here, installed the script and am getting an infinite loading screen for sessions and extra learning with just Open Framework and Reorder Omega running. Dev console looks empty from errors and am on 1.3.13

1 Like

Any info about IndexedDB in the console?

Doesn’t look like it, on Chrome 108.0.5359.95

1 Like

Never saw that error before. Does everything work as it should if you disable omega?

Disabling Omega works, leaving Omega on and disabling the framework does give the prompt to install Open Framework. TO save some sanity, the message port errors seem to be thrown on other websites so I wouldn’t attribute Omega to it

1 Like

That is rather curious. I’ll take a look myself tomorrow to see if I can replicate it. I imagine you can still access the settings from the dashboard? You’ll find the in the regular menu under settings

Doesn’t look like it. I tried on Firefox and it appears to be working there. So in the meantime guess FF is my wanikani browser

1 Like

Thank you. My best guess is that wkof is not loading correctly for some reason, but I’ll look into it tomorrow (it’s last midnight here)

Oh, can you confirm that you have wkof as #1? I assume you do, but best make sure

Sorry for the late update, yeah OF is first and Reorder Omega is second

1 Like

I have the same problem with Safari 16.1, infinite review loading screen while the script is on. I too have OF #1.

1 Like

Hi, can you see the Omega settings on the dashboard?

and @Greed992 Do you see the script in the script manager on the Dashboard?

Everything seems to be working fine for me on Chrome (Chromium), Brave (Chromium), and Firefox, using both Tampermonkey and Violentmonkey, on Linux…

I can see the scripts being enabled on both dashboard and reviews
Edit: I tried in incognito with only tampermonkey installed and it appears to work, so now it’s time to find the extension I have that’s causing the problem

1 Like

Any errors in the console on the dashboard? Any browser extensions that might be restricting execution of scripts?

No errors, but I managed to get it working by clearing my Chrome cache. Now to speed through this stack I’ve been putting off

1 Like

Very strange, but I am glad that you got it working