[Userscript] Progress Percentages

Awesome scripting work lately @Kumirei!

Feature request: An option for doing the JLPT percentages as a cumulative score, as they are done on wkstats.com. That is, N3 = N5+N4+N3. For low level folks like me it makes the numbers bigger and I feel like I am getting proper credit for my meager accomplishments! :laughing:

You mean like the bar?

And not like the total in the chart?

Noā€¦ I mean that there is a configuration on the chart page on wkstats that allows you to show the percentages as cumulative.

46%20PM

1 Like

Oh, that must be on the new version of the stats site. I havenā€™t been on that one yet. Sure. I can do that.

1 Like

Updated with various other sources. See OP for more info.

1 Like

Good enough?

Done!

I decided not to do this. It would be quite a lot of work, and you might as well go to the stats site for that info. Thereā€™s no way I could do it as well on WK as rfindley has done it on the stats site.

3 Likes

Cool script, so I donā€™t have to go to WKStats every level.

The percentages donā€™t make much sense though, how is my N1 Kanji knowldge higher than my N2? Not to mention that 54 out of 1232 isnā€™t 43%.

1 Like

Oops. Thatā€™s supposed to be 4.3%. Iā€™ll fix it asap

1 Like

Ah, that makes more sense! :stuck_out_tongue:

Though it wouldā€™ve been nice if I already knew 43% of N1 Kanji.

1 Like

Updated! ukKr5

Nice, works like a charm!

Hereā€™s a kitten for your troubles:

5 Likes

Pretty cool script dude !
I got 0.3% of N1 kanji, get on my level guys :sunglasses:
(please donā€™t youā€™ll lose all you progess)

3 Likes

Maaan, that shows how steep the climb is, Iā€™m five times your level and yet Iā€™m only at 4.3% of N1 Kanji. (Also WK only teaches 78.81% of N1 Kanji).

1 Like

You should have checked ten minutes ago, then it would have beenā€¦ ok still just 3%.

Note that the default only shows progress on kanji exclusive to that level.

1 Like

Balls thatā€™s a long way

Oh didnā€™t think of that, Iā€™m at 5.5% on all of the N1 Kanji.
Iā€™d have been at 55% then hehehe.

2 Likes

Very nice. I went ahead and cluttered mine all up :grin:

5 Likes

oh dear lord

4 Likes

Great script, thanks a lot!

1 Like

I canā€™t seem to find the menu for cumulativeā€¦

Itā€™s implemented with WKOF, so you can find it in the normal menu under script and settings

2 Likes