[Userscript] Lesson/Review Count in Forums

This script has been saving me so much. Sometimes I get lost on the forums. This makes sure I get my reviews done. Thanks so much!

I have discovered this just today, great userscript o,o. Thank you!

Yay! Just re-installed this on my Windows 7 drive. Woot! :slight_smile:

1.0.9 - Fixed partially cut-off timeline

2 Likes

Thank you! I just ignored it, but now I’m super happy!

I can die happy now

Thanks for the awesome script @rfindley . It’s been working great until recently.

Didn’t really want to necro the thread but can’t find another place to discuss - I’m having an issue where it keeps asking me to enter the API key each time I access the forums…

Any idea why?

I’m not sure of the cause, but here’s the fix:

Open your Javascript console (press F12 and click on the Console tab), type this command and press enter:

localStorage.apikey = "insert_your_apikey_here"

(be sure to replace insert_your_apikey_here with your api key, of course. It needs you version 1 apikey.)

1 Like

Hm. This is what I get:

Any idea? Is it an issue with my browser?

Did you put your apikey in quotes? It should be 32 characters (0-9 or a-f), with no dashes or spaces inside the quotes.

2 Likes

No I hadn’t :grimacing: Good catch! Thank you!!:v:t5:

1 Like

I had issues where it would ask for the API before it logged me in and that was causing issues.

Yeah, something changed on WK a while back, and the code that prompts for apikey is apparently broken. I’ll get around to looking at it eventually, but the APIv2 stuff comes first :slight_smile:

I’ve added a link to the temporary fix in the installation instructions in the top-post.

1 Like

Now that we have a native dark theme option on the forums, I’m finding the white text on light blue counters to be a little blinding but also quite difficult to read.

Would it be possible to have a slightly different colour profile for the counters?

No worries if not, it’s just a small thing ^^

Are you familiar with CSS? The colors are on lines 40-43 in the script if you want to play with them. You could use something like [this] to choose some colors.

If I get some spare time, I’ll see if there’s a way to determine which theme is selected, and maybe make it switch automatically.

1 Like

Yeah, I am a little. I’ll do that, thanks!

An automatic switch would be awesome, but I realise it’s a pretty minor thing.

They don’t seem to add any class to indicate theme, so I don’t think it’s possible with CSS, but there is a “theme key” meta element in the head, so it’s definitely possible with JS.

1 Like

Yeah, the bigger issue is that it relies on APIv1, and I’m not sure of a good way to implement it with APIv2. Last I looked, there wasn’t a simple datapoint for gathering the same data as APIv1 has. (And there’s no easy way to get the Open Framework running on the forums due to the forums being on a different subdomain)

Ah. That is indeed an issue!

:point_right: [ v1.0.10 ] - Add support for dark theme.

After changing theme, refresh the page and the colors will update accordingly.

2 Likes