[Userscript] Lesson Lock

Chrome 89.0.4389.90.

1 Like

I can’t replicate it. Is it on any specific page that it is happening?

Main dashboard. If it helps, the script is performing as expected once I close the pop-ups.

I’m sorry, I still can’t replicate this.

It’s fine, I uninstalled as it’s not essential. Possibly just wasn’t playing nice with my other scripts but wasn’t having any issues before then so who knows! :V

1 Like

Hi! I got the script downloaded and I love the way it’s set up! One weird thing though. I’m not getting a display of any kind from the script. I know it’s installed because I was able to get into the settings:

⠀
But my dash looks like this:

⠀
EDIT for troubleshooting purposes: I have WKOF and I have refreshed the page.

EDIT 2: These are my installed scripts, in case any jump out as obviously incompatible.

1 Like

Ah, you’re right. I think I need to update this for the dashboard revamp that was made a while ago. If you scroll down a bit, so that the lessons and reviews buttons appear in the header, can you see the score then?

Yes I can! So that’s where it was hiding.

Definitely usable in this form for now still. Thank you so much.

Would updating to show it under the lesson button (or even on the button??) be a fairly trivial fix, or is that a larger rework? Pure curiosity.

Shouldn’t be too difficult. I’ll see if I can get it done in the next few days

1 Like

You’re a saint!

1 Like

Hey, this should now be fixed

1 Like

Thank you so much! I love this script!

1 Like

I feel kind of foolish for asking, but where can I find the settings? I’m not seeing them anywhere on my dashboard. I do see the scores, so I’m pretty sure it’s installed properly

1 Like

It’s in the menu under settings

2 Likes

Expected behaviour or bug?

1 Like

You da best <3

1 Like

Definitely a bug! I will hopefully remember to do it sometime this week!

1 Like

This should now be fixed slight_smile

Small suggestion: to avoid the false sense of a 0/0 (especially when trying to keep a streak going) differentiate by making it look like this?

1 Like

Sounds good. I have updated the script

1 Like