14 Likes

Enjoy!

Hi!

insert @pragmata hi hi hi here ^^

10 Likes

ezgif-5-30c360dbc285
com-gif-maker%20(3)

12 Likes

I hear you. I had to take a timeout on the lessons for a little while so I could catch up on my reviews. I kept getting the same ones wrong often enough that I was no longer gaining any ground.

7 Likes

I took like a 1 month break from learning new kanji after going hard for the first 10 levels. Now that I’m back into learning new kanji, it’s refreshing.

Ended up getting 0 apprentice items at one point.

7 Likes

I was so excited to get to level 10 that I rushed for a while, I think slowing down and concentrating on what I have unlocked so far is gunna help me in the long run… and I might take a little break to get through a few chapters of Genki as well!

6 Likes

Consider downloading all your apprentice (maybe even guru 1) items to study offline then activate vacation mode to freeze the SRS.
I came back from a real vacation with a reasonable pile of apprentice but failed so many that it went up to 500+. Vacation mode and offline study has gotten down to 245 apprentice. I have had 57 lessons waiting since before the vacation but will not touch them until my leeches are thoroughly squashed.

3 Likes

You poor soul! :open_mouth:

I can not imagine having that many apprentice reviews!
150 Is my limit…good luck friend. :relaxed:

Welcome to the wanikani forums!

5 Likes

How do you do this? I’ve been wanting to look at what I have at each level but I don’t know how to.

2 Likes

Do you want to download them, or just look at the SRS levels? I don’t know much about downloading them, but if you just want to see at what’s at each level, the wkstats pages break things down pretty well, I think: https://www.wkstats.com:10001

The items tab gives an output that looks something like this, with items color-coded by level and you can select specific items to see more detail.

It is possible to sort and select groups of items to get a comma-delimited list from wkstats to copy elsewhere, but someone else probably knows of a more efficient way to download things, if that’s what you’re after instead.

3 Likes

I just wanted to look at them. ありがとうございます!

1 Like

we%20can%20do%20it%20mayhaps%20probably%20not

2 Likes

This is really growing on me after seeing it.a.lot

1 Like

atm I’m ‘only’ doing 10 lessons a day max. Otherwise I go absolutely nuts. I do all my reviews, though.
Then again, I’m only level 3, so maybe I shouldn’t be giving you advice just yet :sweat_smile:

1 Like

https://wanikaniexplorer.com/
It’s a third party app using your API 1 key. It may stop working once that key is deprecated. You can download into a word document. I prefer to use Excel but cannot get it to recognize the kanji even with Japanese installed.

2 Likes

ありがとうございます!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.