This song is great, and an excellent practice for kanji and basic grammar!

I can’t thank you enough for posting this.

1 Like

グッド テースト!

グッド パラダイス!!

1 Like

In the same vein:

12 Likes

Ooh! メタメタモンモン!

That one is probably the most accessible in terms of words and grammar used. It’s my third favorite for sure :smiley:

lol 獄温 written on the futon.

1 Like

:joy::joy: I love you all so much. This was an entertaining few minutes of my life :grinning:

So i was talking to my fiance, who hasn’t studied Japanese for about 10 years, and doesn’t remember a whole lot, when she suddenly burst out in the te form song! she’s amazed she remembers it, but here it is:

3 Likes

omg. omg help, I can’t stop laughing

1 Like

That’s different to the て-form song I was taught. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I’ve never heard it with い-ending forms before! But this is the same tune/general song I learned. Also this guy made a 10 second song into a 3 minute video, which is wholly unnecessary.

1 Like

You’ll be fine, I’ll just wrap you in more bubble wrap so you won’t feel the morning cold. :rofl:

2 Likes

No complaints~

8 Likes

Not only do I love this song and have listened to it way too many times, I showed most of my students and fellow teachers bc I love it too much

Also it is the song best representing my life in my non insulated, no central heating Japanese apartment where the heater is in the bedroom and the bathroom is on the opposite end of the apartment…

1 Like

Songs don’t get much more simple than this one, but I have to share it because it’s one of the most beautiful, minimalist, haunting stories I’ve ever randomly stumbled upon. It feels like buried treasure. るるるの歌

That one will always be the true original, but I’d say this one is even better (if I could stand putting it above the first one.)
未来編

1 Like

This is awesome! :smiley: Put a huge smile on my face after a long day of work, thanks for sharing @Daru

I hate this song so much LOL

Why? :frowning:

The one about the penguin not wanting to get out of bed is a masterpiece. The one about the dude annoyingly traveling around Japan is soooo annoyingggggggg, i find it so vexing. I actually hate it so much

2 Likes

omg. so happy i watched this, lol. it was just what i needed.

I learned it to the tune of Santa Claus is Coming to Town, myself.
ETA: ignoring my pitchiness, this is the one I know:

2 Likes