The Translate This Thread

Thanks for the answers :blush:

2 Likes

Oh sorry missed this part of your question!

もこもこ is a noun or prenominal verb meaning lumpy/fluffy ^^

Heehee, “mmm, lumpy froth from a toilet!”

2 Likes

Yeah and then it seems the cola flavor leaves a brown frothy residue behind in the miniature toilet… :tired_face:

japan why are you like this

3 Likes

Yeah, that’s the really grim amazon pic :nauseated_face:

i prefer poo curry

Alright, here is the next one.

(I’m actually pretty curious about what it says)

4 Likes

In/for the Seitai (some type of massaging thing) Studio Hand job, customers please press the paging/summons (paging button, implied??? maybe?)

3 Likes

I like google translate’s take on it better

I love google translates picture-text reader it’s like a little built-in shitposter right on my phoneI can’t actually contribute anything to this thread

13 Likes

“Customers/Guests for the ‘Hand job Sentai Workshop’, Please Press the 201 Call Button”

Sentai is a form of manipulative therapy utilizing osteopathic, massage, and chiropractic techniques based on Chinese and Japanese traditions, so I suppose the “hand job” is their interesting translation of one of the techniques they’re teaching for this class :eyes:

9 Likes

Or is it ? … I think me & @Vanilla will go check this out just in case. Y’know, for research.

3 Likes

Alternate translation:

Sentai Workshop With a Happy Ending

8 Likes

Here is a WHOLESOME sign I saw on mt. takao. I love it so much for so many reasons.

2 Likes

Don’t feed the animals. Take your rubbish with you.

I feel like research = sect name here…

2 Likes

えろいですね

(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)

2 Likes

4 Likes

Pervert? Or… durtvert?

I thought they were the same thing… :thinking:

俺が好きなのは妹だけど妹じゃない
I’ve been searching for a translation of this sentence but I’m not sure if they’re correct, so could someone possibly translate this for me? thanks
The translation I’ve run into the most of this is

“What I like is my sister but not my sister”
But that doesn’t really make sense.

Is it closer to
“Sisters are what I like but not my sister”?