The new wanikani

I don’t mind the colors, what I’m really going to miss is the number of lessons and reviews no longer show up at the top on my mobile devices.

I really like it so far, but as a couple of other people have said, I miss being able to see my level. It gave me STRENGTH. Hopefully, that can be brought back or fit somewhere in the new design.

(Course, I guess you can still see the level through “Level _ Radicals Progression” and the like.)

not quite right … the top part of the screen is all compressed to the right.

win10
ie11

If this error shows up in other browsers than IE, I’d say fix it.

If it’s only IE, don’t fix it. IE should die already. Compatibility nightmare.

There are many other alternatives. Even Edge is slightly better than IE. Firefox or Chrome or Vivaldi is even better.

THIS. It’s WEIRD

Every change - logo, colors, account drop down menu, square review and lesson buttons is bad.

I don’t mind the changes. It’s refreshing.

I actually don’t mine the change. I don’t want to say I like it just yet, but its already growing on me.

It broke a lot of my dashboard scripts though so I am pretty irked about it.

Try going to wanikani.com/dashboard

:< I don’t like it.
I liked the circle buttons but now there’s these weird colorful squares bossing me around.
Also the new logo is…:confused:
Basically I dislike everything the new navigation bar changed. :confused:
And it broke my leech trainer. D:

This is a nice welcome back from vacation mode for me!

(Sidenote: Use vacation mode guys. At first I didn’t, I thought oh i’ll be travelling through Japan, this will be nice, i’ll do reviews while I travel… Sure. After a week I finally switched it on, but I already had almost 400 reviews…)

Didn’t get why people were complaining about colours until I saw their screenshots; for some reason I have the header and icons but the old colours :man_shrugging:

what an arrogant and unhelpful reply…

It should be fixed. Can you confirm?

Bill Gates, is that you?

Yes it is working correctly now— thank you very much!

I just logged on after forgetting to set vacation mode and
lessons

Suddenly I miss 42+ :sob:

I’m in love with the new logo. Feels clean and inviting! I’m excited to see new features or even aesthetics!

Funny how I hate it with a passion :smiley: . But if other people like it, it’s cool too.

I’m not so sure about this redesign. I think the new header is alright, I hated the 42+ thing and had a script to show real numbers already.

But the new logo… I mean… maybe I’ll grow used to it, but… if you showed me that logo without telling me what Wanikani was, I’d be 100% sure it was a fast food restaurant. It just screams “burger and fries” to me.

I was waiting to see if there was going to be an official announcement thread for this to send feedback, but it seems like there won’t. I might as well stop procrastinating and get on with those eighty something lessons I have waiting.