The New And Improved List Of API and Third Party Apps

Reminds me of Lightning Mode which has been integrated into Double-Check

Does anyone know of a script that can change the ā€œJā€ key to toggle between the different audio pronunciation clips (plays the next one each time you press ā€œJā€)?

Something like these? Theyā€™re in Kumireiā€™s Userscripts thread if youā€™re interested.

3 Likes

Yeah, thatā€™s perfect, thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Who are you talking to?

4 Likes

Just talking to myself.

:confused:

Your post seemed directed at someone in particular, and at the same time not mentioning anything about what exactly youā€™re having a problem with, in a general thread that exists mostly just to store an updated list of all userscripts and apps. So it came off as out of place. Did you accidentally post in the wrong thread?

4 Likes

Based on their recent posts, it has to do with the reordering scripts, so itā€™s probably targeted at Kumirei. It seems like theyā€™re getting help on the correct thread now though.

1 Like

Is the WaniKani Kanji Review Vocabulary List add-on not on this list? It still works and itā€™s one of my favourite addons (memorising kanji in isolation after learning it in context is silly to me). Maybe Iā€™m blind but I couldnā€™t find it.

3 Likes

Presumably @ChristopherFritz never added it to the list

In screenshots, Iā€™ve seen SRS color coded bars in the review forecast in the dashboard, but I canā€™t seem to find the script that does it. Iā€™m assuming itā€™s a part of one of the multi purpose dashboard apps, but I canā€™t seem to figure it out. Which script do I install?

1 Like

Is it this one?

2 Likes

Yup. Thanks. I was looking for something with SRS in it so I missed it I guess.

1 Like

Hello Iā€™m using the fast mode of Wanikani Double-Check while doing reviews. I take notes for every kanji but do not read them as often as I would like to. Also deactivating and activating the script everytime I see a kanji stops me and is tiring when I have 150 reviews to do.

Is there a script that automatically opens the detail of every time you review a kind of item? Or something similar.

Thanks!

As far as I am aware there is no script that letā€™s you choose which item type to do it for. Itā€™s all or nothing

Just curious, is there a way to make the scripts load faster, or to not show the webpage till they are all loaded? Seeing the webpage update my dashboard from ā€œdefaultā€ to ā€œwith scriptsā€ isnā€™t ideal. Thanks!

1 Like

You can change the run-at grease monkey directive, but I donā€™t think it would ever be fast enough

1 Like

Seems to be that it just takes time for WaniKani Open Framework to load in. What I discovered is that the HTML/CSS loads much faster, so I did all that before checking on WKOF, and added the run-at directive per your suggestion, now thereā€™s less visual lag. Thanks!

1 Like

I donā€™t know if thereā€™s a place to ask about general script bugs, so Iā€™m just going to impose on yā€™all here. Iā€™ve been having an issue recently that seems to have to cropped up at the same time as the jquery-related issues a few scripts had that have since been fixed (afaik), and itā€™s that tampermonkey randomly wonā€™t load ANY scripts when I open WaniKani pages. Sometimes it loads fine, sometimes it loads on refresh, and sometimes it takes 20 refreshes before it shows up, which is weird and makes me think maybe itā€™s not even the refreshing fixing it. Iā€™m not a coder, but wonder if there might not be some racing happening, i.e. if something loads before tampermonkey it just thinks its done or something.

Hereā€™s the console when it doesnā€™t load (on the reviews page):

and hereā€™s the console when it does:

Thereā€™s clearly differences but I donā€™t know enough to figure out what and why.

hereā€™s the list of all my scripts:

I havenā€™t looked at it myself, but I saw this

1 Like