The New And Improved List Of API and Third Party Apps

Mempo said...
SwiftSign said... This might sound really picky, but does anyone know of any apps that change the formatting/layout of the vocab level summaries to match the kanji/radical ones? (aka, put them in small rectangles rather than being a list)
 You have these user styles:
 - https://userstyles.org/styles/133207/wanikani-grids
 - https://userstyles.org/styles/130500/wanikani-level-vocabulary-grid

Install Stylish and then one of the above. There is a possibility to install it as a userscript but some people have said that option is not available to them. 
 Ahh you're a star <3.

First of all, it would be a good idea to pin this thread somewhere
and for the second part, I can’t find the end of the bleepin! responses in order to read it.

How about anyone can edit the list? Isn’t there said to be Wiki option on Discourse? The list is still Mar’ 2016 (1 year ago).

Also, personally selected API lists. Like, one’s preferences.

Yeah, it’s quite outdated
 There are a few scripts I’m missing from the list.

Of course I’m biased, though. :grin:

if yall know how to change this into a wiki thread, please let me know how because i am totally down to do that.

Admins gotta do it. :person_shrugging:

@viet :eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

Yeah, it’s about time Jitai was put on there! :wink:

This was the first thread I thought of when Viet mentioned Wiki support :slight_smile: . Too many scripts for one person to have to keep track, especially when one breaks and the maintainer has moved on. Ooh
 that reminds me, would be nice to add a ‘working/broken’ status if it becomes a wiki.

How can I say no to those eyes?

5 Likes

@ShotgunLagoon, would you mind grouping the two Timeline scripts together? The old one (with ‘rfindley’ in the title) is no longer maintained, but it is first in the list, so it’s becoming a ‘popular link’ according to Discourse. It also has a heavier load on the WK servers and slower load time.

Can this thread be pinned in the Wanikani category? I know there were a few pinned threads in each category before though I don’t remember any of the others.

I know we can bookmark threads but new members wouldn’t even know they exist.

Done. FYI once you have reached a certain trust level you can start pinning topics, make them into wikis, etc.

4 Likes

there’s apparently a character limit of like 30,000 or something? ://///// i tried to move rfindley’s better timeline up but i think im over 10,000 above the limit.

Try it now

awesome, all good now! thanks man.

I was thinking you could add another section for the forum-related scripts/Stylish

So far I just have rfindley’s excellent Lesson/Review Count Script: [Userscript] Lesson/Review Count in Forums
and tenderwaffle’s Stylish (I’m rockin’ version 2): [Userscript] Lesson/Review Count in Forums

And perhaps in the future there will be more scripts/styles for the forums, too.

well it is a wiki post now so if u wanna wade through all that html and put
all the forum mods together, be my guest. i personally dont know enough
html to look at that and understand it so it would be a real project to
find everything and then cut and paste it into a new section

While although I can edit Crunderwood’s table of contents Wiki post

I don’t have access to edit yours.
No “Edit” button appeared when I clicked on the pencil.
I just don’t have that power.