The 0/0 Streak Challenge

Def didn’t push through those last 25 just to get in this thread for this level…

7 Likes

Great motivational thread!

Here’s my entry for level 13:

30%20PM

6 Likes

1 Like

%E7%AF%84%E5%9B%B2%E3%82%92%E9%81%B8%E6%8A%9E_047

Tadaima

7 Likes

What is this plugin?

The dark theme? That’s Valeth’s Wanikani Breeze Dark

Brand new double zeros.

4 Likes

Screenshot_20180411-000105_WK

here another one. this thread is really motivating. it helps me to stay consistent :raising_hand_man:t5:

4 Likes

Did I do it right?

11 Likes

No, you have to include the circle with your level as well. How would we know which level you were once you level up?

opera_2018-04-11_00-29-26

I’m back! looks like it took me 14 days, almost my average level duration time. Let’s see how it goes for the next level!

8 Likes

I’ll probably regret this later. Now I can sleep!

13 Likes

00w

oooof this is really hard with the fast levels. for some reason even when i take them at 7 day speed (which i’ve been doing alternately with some faster ones), losing the forced structure of the radical unlocks makes it harder to keep on top of vocab too :\

7 Likes

The calm before the storm. I level up in 12 hours.

9 Likes

I think Litehawk was asking about your amazing graph of how many reviews and lessons were available… And if not, well … I want to know how you generated that. Please? :smiley:

First time I’ve seen this in … Oh, probably 12 months, if I’m honest. I normally stagger learning so that I learn a few kanji, and then release their vocab to go with them. But I read this topic this morning, and only had two lessons because I’m taking level 13 slowly as I get back into wanikani after a long break, and … I have a half hour window of zero! (don’t look at the number of leeches!).

7 Likes

Level 38! :crabigator:

9 Likes

Congrats!

Did you mean to leave the pic in btw? (It’s cute!)

1 Like

Yeah, I could’ve blotted it out/covered it up, but I was lazy and figured that anyone motivated could see my gravatar if they went to my regular WK profile anyway. :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

Finally caught up after seeing this thread.
Bring out dem good feels!

5 Likes