🐌🏖 Team Snails on Vacation 🐌🏖

Congrats! I :slight_smile: Keep up the momentum into the new year!
tenor

5 Likes

Made it to Level 4 and finally subscribed. It is good timing too, because I was able to get lifetime with the sale. The lifetime investment means I gotta see this through to level 60 over the next few years :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Good job and welcome to the Purple Circle :innocent:
I was about where you are same time last year. Lifetime is great if you’re able to take advantage of it and move at your own pace whether fast or slow or just right!

3 Likes

This thread seems exactly what I needed, since it doesn’t have a time limit. Onwards to 60 I go. Team Snails for the win!

8 Likes

Hello~ I’ve had WaniKani since beginning of 2019 or so… got to lv 4 then had a big move so i feel way behind. I restarted again earlier this year again and am happy to say I just made level 4 again \o/ I fit well into the snail pace (70 days on lv two… whoops!) as I’m not rushing to 60 but I also feel motivated by sharing my goals with others. I hope to cheer everyone along as everyone enjoys their journey to 60.

7 Likes

Welcome to the new team members!

@koffeegirl and @Sproingle, and I bought the lifetime subsciption two years ago during the sale. For me it was the best decision I could make!

Yes! But shortly after, I actually had vacation mode on for a few days because I didn’t do reviews for 2-3 days and I didn’t want even more reviews to pile up. Now, I still have 100+ reviews but I tackle some every evening and I’m probably not doing any new lessons in 2020 until I’m back to 0.

6 Likes

Hi fellow snails! Just wanted to thank say thanks for the accountability. :blush: I powered through level 12 and am close to finishing up level 13, and think a large part of it is due to this thread (and actually having some time off work for the first time in ages, lol). I also took advantage of the lifetime sale, so super excited about that. Good luck to all in reaching your goals as we close out the year! 頑張ろう! :snail: :snail:

8 Likes

Nice one!! Snails can have power boosts too :muscle: :blush:

Hope you’ve managed to keep the reviews at bay!

It’s all good, we can do it whatever way we want :grin:

Yep yep yep, me too!

I’m going to switch vacation mode on tonight I think. Life got hectic and my brain is just not playing nice. Haven’t done any lessons since 16th Dec and just having trouble keeping the reviews from blowing out - sitting at 192 atm :tired_face: It’s the first time I’ve been in the situation, not clearing out reviews every day. Something must have stuck though because I was able to burn a few things tonight (今夜 being one of them LOL).
Anyhow, I shall snail away and hope everyone has a good Christmas whether working, holidaying or snailing :snail: :christmas_tree: :gift: :blush:

8 Likes

Happy New Year everybody! Hopefully we will get to L60 to learn 謹賀新年!

Vacation is over - switched back on just now :triumph:

197 Reviews, I am about to start nibbling away at you!

6 Likes

Happy New Year everyone! I am still still working on Level 4. Going slowly. I hope everyone had a great 休日 (holiday). Here is to a new year of working together to meet our goals in 2021 :partying_face:!

6 Likes

Happy New Year all! I took advantage of a looong vacation this past couple of weeks to relax and to knock out the rest of Level 13. It’ll be back to work grind (and much slower progress) again starting on Monday. Hope everyone had a nice holiday! :relaxed:

6 Likes

Congratz Level 14 WHOOP :confetti_ball: :tada:
A bit of time off work does wonders doesn’t it!
I was having problems prior to my 10 days away from WK and those reviews whacked me with shocking accuracy, plus blanking out on some. It was a real ‘where the heck did that come from, I don’t remember that at all’ type of thing.
I am in a slightly better frame of mind though as coming into a long awaited month of holidays :relieved:
Haven’t restarted any new lessons though, will see how the next few days go :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

Starting off my New Year strong~ Just hit level 5! I’m hoping by the end of the year I get to 20. Good luck everyone on their studies!!

5 Likes

Just got these suckers back to under 100 so will restart lessons tomorrow!
Screen Shot 2021-01-04 at 5.09.01 pm

4 Likes

Congrats to Emipri and Sujidu on the level-ups! :balloon: Good job Sproingle with getting those apprentice lessons back under 100. I hope you enjoy your month of holidays. :slight_smile:
I just reached level 5 :), but still have a lot of Level 4 vocab to get through before I get to those level 5 radicals. Going the snail/turtle pace :snail: :turtle:

6 Likes

Thankyou, and I reckon they will disappear all too quickly. :persevere:

:trophy::trophy: Log out of the forums so you can display your new level up :star_struck:
(edit @Sujidu toooooo)

Also, was reading another slow paced crew thread last night - lots of reassuring posts from the Sloth team - The unofficial SLOTH club

5 Likes

Happy new year everyone, and congratulations on the level ups!! I’m still taking a break while my boyfriend is visiting me, but in a few days I’ll start chipping away at my reviews again :snail:

8 Likes

Thank you Sproingle, koffeegirl and Nyappy! Congrats to Sujidu and koffeegirl on the level ups, and to Sproingle on getting back under 100. Woohoo! :tada:

5 Likes

You all sound like you might be my people. I’m averaging 28 days per level…but am still determined to get to Level 60!

7 Likes

Welcome to Team Snails! Make sure to add your name to the Team list in the 2nd post so you can track your progress with the rest of us!!

3 Likes