Drop your level up chart here 📈

If you feel comfortable dropping your level-up chart to the public please do so. I would like to see how long everyone has taken per level vs myself.

Here’s mine:

12 Likes

I share this only so that others don’t feel so bad about their times :sob: Just remember there’s always someone slower. I didn’t mess around on level 15 though :muscle:

18 Likes

I don’t even know where this information is?..(on MY page)

1 Like

(this is visible on wkstats: wkstats)

5 Likes

8 Likes

I don’t even know where this information is?..(on MY page)

I’ve just spent 20 minutes flicking around my profile and I have ‘no idea’ how I see this?.. :rofl: I even went to the WaniKani ‘Help’ files and knowledge base to search…

I even did a search on various phrases around ‘levels’… and although it brings up a few hits… nothing seems to tell me ‘where’ this is?..

Obviously, I’m not too good at this stuff… but, I’m amazed at how bad WaniKani is at telling me about this?..

The ‘closest’ I could get… was ‘something’ about SRS??

There’s a whole bunch of ‘coding’ gobbledegook in there…

But, I still have no idea ‘where’ to find my levels like this… it looks pretty ‘useful’ to me!!!..

2 Likes
7 Likes

its on the website wkstats.com. when you put in your api key you can get all your stats from wanikani like time per level, accuracy, etc.

7 Likes

Yours isn’t that bad

Don’t look at level 四十四(44):eyes:

7 Likes

Only been using Wanikani for a month so I’m very much still motivated

8 Likes

Kind of all over the place now that I look at it again. lol

6 Likes

really enjoying my slow but steady pace

13 Likes

Yeah, that’s really good consistency. Looks like you’ve managed to integrate WK into your daily life. :+1:

5 Likes

fr slow and steady where its at

3 Likes

keep up the hard work :muscle::muscle:

2 Likes

Finished level 60 earlier this week!! Level 4’s an anomaly because I was hesitating whether to commit. I was super consistent with WK and never missed a day since I started in June last year and finished in about 420~430 days (forgot to note the exact day I finished lol) It’s possible to level up every 4 days after level 45 but man that was one hell of a run.

24 Likes

congrats on the lvl 60 :birthday:! i hope my graph will look something similar to yours in the end lol

1 Like

Thank you! Hang in there because it definitely pays off! :smiley:

1 Like

Yours is pretty good too. The main thing is to try and keep it consistent as your Enlightened and Burn reviews start coming in. Those are why a lot of people have those spikes around levels 15-25.

Yeah, if you look at mine I actually slowed down when I hit the fast levels just to keep the workload consistent.

1 Like

Hey everyone! :grin:
Here’s mine:

Never thought I’d be this close to making it, to be honest. And it turned out to be unbelievably useful.

Also, very happy 40-ish levels go by faster, as you don’t have to wait on radicals being guru’d first.

7 Likes