Status of unlocked items?

With all of these 3rd party aps out there, are there any that pull the current status of each unlocked item and put them in a viewable list or something similar? I know that I can go to each unlocked item and see what my current streak is, but for me, it would be convenient to see them all on a single list. If something exists already, I would be grateful if someone would point me in that direction. As I said, this would be more of a convenience so I can keep better track of which items are close to moving up or if I screw up an Item, I can see where it will sit. Thanks!

As far as I know there is no script to check which items are coming next while some do tell you how many reviews you can expect (by 15mins) for the next days.

I’m not convinced it would be great to use this because that could make you check items before they’re due (and especially just before), hence screwing the SRS system.

If you select “Progress” from the Radicals, Kanji, and Vocab menus at the top of the screen, it will show you all your items color-coded based on their level. You can also hover over the items to check their translation. I use this often to review problem items that keep getting demoted.

The SRS system is based on memory-recall. Spaced Repetition System, I believe it’s called. If you were to review them before the system was ready, you might be cheating yourself out of actually learning it. That’s just my opinion though. I would only go over the critical items that show on your feed, if anything;  And read the definition again each time you get it wrong. You should naturally learn these items over time (SRS).

I think that’s why that sort of thing doesn’t exist.

The SRS system is based on memory-recall. Spaced Repetition System, I believe it’s called. If you were to review them before the system was ready, you might be cheating yourself out of actually learning it. That’s just my opinion though. I would only go over the critical items that show on your feed, if anything;  And read the definition again each time you get it wrong. You should naturally learn these items over time (SRS).

I think that’s why that sort of thing doesn’t exist.

I definitely don’t want to be able to review them sooner than I am supposed to! Think of it more like a tool that lists what “level” of SRS each item is at and how close an item is to moving into the next “level” (apprentice, guru, etc.). I know that the SRS system is in place to challenge your memory and learning but at the same time, when using multiple learning/study resources, you are bound to come across these items sooner than you might just using WaniKani.  A better visual example in my mind of what I am looking for, would be like a stock report/list that shows you items that moved up, items that moved down, and where they currently sit in the SRS levels. Just something for easy reference rather than hunting them down. Again, this is just something I thought would help myself and is really just a convenience thing.

AlaskanDSM said... I definitely don't want to be able to review them sooner than I am supposed to! Think of it more like a tool that lists what "level" of SRS each item is at and how close an item is to moving into the next "level" (apprentice, guru, etc.). I know that the SRS system is in place to challenge your memory and learning but at the same time, when using multiple learning/study resources, you are bound to come across these items sooner than you might just using WaniKani.  A better visual example in my mind of what I am looking for, would be like a stock report/list that shows you items that moved up, items that moved down, and where they currently sit in the SRS levels. Just something for easy reference rather than hunting them down. Again, this is just something I thought would help myself and is really just a convenience thing.
 I did tell you where to find them, if you missed the post. :P
BreadstickNinja said...  I did tell you where to find them, if you missed the post. :P
 The list doesn't tell you which one are going to come for review next (which is what I understood he wanted).
BreadstickNinja said...
AlaskanDSM said... I definitely don't want to be able to review them sooner than I am supposed to! Think of it more like a tool that lists what "level" of SRS each item is at and how close an item is to moving into the next "level" (apprentice, guru, etc.). I know that the SRS system is in place to challenge your memory and learning but at the same time, when using multiple learning/study resources, you are bound to come across these items sooner than you might just using WaniKani.  A better visual example in my mind of what I am looking for, would be like a stock report/list that shows you items that moved up, items that moved down, and where they currently sit in the SRS levels. Just something for easy reference rather than hunting them down. Again, this is just something I thought would help myself and is really just a convenience thing.
 I did tell you where to find them, if you missed the post. :P
 I did not miss your post! I'm sorry for not responding to it. I know this is here and it is helpful, but I wish to expand on it more in some ways as I said above.  An example would be, what SRS level an item is on, legend of what SRS level you advance to the next "title" (Guru, etc), little indicators from each item's last review phase that shows if you moved positively or negatively in SRS levels, etc. Does that make more sense?? I am terrible sometimes at explaining things online. Something that explains a lot in a single page in a quick glance.