[Stats] Simple progress chart: Zenshin

I think an option to put the speed axis on the left instead would make it easier to read. Also 6 isn’t the max speed but that is just first world problems.

The problem is that there are two vertical axes: position (blue) and speed (red). The classical charting solution is to put one on the left side and another on the right side. I chose 6 as the maximum because the left axis has 6 divisions, otherwise it would be difficult to read.

By the way, more than 6 levels/month means 1 level in less than 5 days. How is that even possible.

Fast levels starting from about 40 or so can technically be done in 3 and a half, if you’re really going for it.

While I’m here:

1 Like

I see. But I don’t think I’ll fix it, because I don’t see how. By the way, max level is still 60 right?

I was thinking of adding a darker shade of blue to show the percentage of burned items, but I’ll need some time to study the available API first.

1 Like

May be I’m just too stupid. I don’t understand the red line on the chart lol.

Ohhh, I think I get it now. I thought the chart tried to read 3 informations at once to create the line lol. Actually it’s a really simple information. Thanks for this op.

1 Like