Stardew Valley Anki Deck

こんにちはみなさん( ・ω・)ノ

I recently helped my teacher - Ken Sensei - put together an anki deck with all the dialogue from Stardew Valley. If you haven’t played the game or heard of it, it is similar to the old Harvest Moon series, but it has excellent dialogue and of course can be played in Japanese.

Anyways, you can get the full deck with 1400+ cards here.

Some of the sentences are pretty long & challenging for me, but it seems like a good way to practice casual Japanese as a lot of the dialogue is casual.

29 Likes

@Ryouki @TomatoSalad @shadykit

6 Likes

>not tagging me
HOW DARE

6 Likes

IDK WHO PLAYS IT OKAY?! BETTER TAG EVERYONE CUZ WHY NOT

@RysingDragon @FlyingPenguin97 @Wantitled @PrincessKimmy @Shadkat @halfriver:thinking:

11 Likes

AAAAAHHHHH THANK YOU!!!

@Sandpiper

8 Likes

HOLY FRESH TOMATOES ON A SUMMER’S DAY

THIS IS GREAT

YOU’RE GREAT

THANK YOU SO MUCH

11 Likes

SO COOL! :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart: thanks for making this @seanlerner

And thank u for tagging me Shady

4 Likes

This is fantastic! I never get sick of Stardew Valley, so playing it in Japanese has always been a nice sort of easy-going practice.

3 Likes

Oh… Oh my god. This is wonderful. It’s only 8 am and this is the third great thing to happen to me today. This is so unusual. What a great day. I love this. I love you. I love everything. \ :sob: /

7 Likes

And not tagging me! D:<

My wife and I played Stardew music during our wedding!

8 Likes

さすが :joy:

Ok guys, I’m officially requesting a list of all your interests. It has to be delivered in a powerpoint presentation and it shall contain enough information that I no longer need to stalk you.

10 Likes

:slightly_frowning_face:

6 Likes

Just because I don’t need to doesn’t mean that I won’t :kissing_heart:

I still want the powerpoint presentation though…

4 Likes

Huh, is the Stardew Valley translation really good? Interesting… I don’t usually consider engaging with translated material.

It was recommended by Tofugu :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Is it possible to filter an anki deck by wanikani level so that only cards with all the kanji below a certain wanikani level appear?

I don’t know of any tool or add on to automatically do it for you. That would be pretty awesome though :thinking:

The link in the OP seems to be broken. Does anyone have this deck and can re-share it?

2 Likes

Yes, actually. ^^

How share do? Is it a feature in the software? I don’t actually use Anki.

I also have a WK email that I don’t mind sharing.

1 Like
2 Likes