Show off your burned items, Please!

So, I’m curious to see how many burned items people have. Drop a screenshot and show off. Not show off in the sense of “I have more than you” but more in the sense of all the hard work you’ve put into it and are proud of it. And it would also serve as a motivation boost. Thank you!!

4 Likes

poi

3 Likes

Nice! Can’t wait to have that many.

1 Like

A tip is to check out some of the long-running threads. Such as the Luminaries,that have a High-score board for people’s completion of burning items. :slight_smile:

I’m unsure if anyone else has made this a priority, like the Tokyou Skytree-thread, :thinking: if they’ve added it or not, but check it out regardless as it speaks of people’s progress! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Enjoy :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Wow! That looks so nice! Thank you for sharing!

1 Like

21 Likes

2022-10-08_20-15-36

4 Likes

Thats a lot!!! Nice

You’ll have a lot in no time I’m sure :slight_smile:

1 Like

3 Likes

b

3 Likes

3 Likes

Keep in mind that I have been going really slow through WaniKani so that’s why I have such a high burn number for a low level.

3 Likes

Same! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

You have a lot. I’m about to start on level 7 and I only have 187 items burnt. Keep it up!!!

1 Like

Damnnnnn! Can’t wait to have that many!

Almost at 3k, nice! Keep it up!!!

1 Like

That’s so cool! I hope I get to that number one day. Thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah it’s because of health issues that I have been going super slow, but it’s better to study a little everyday than not study at all.

2 Likes