Share Your Japanese Attack Plan!

Yeah, or if you cover that grammar point in another resource go back and read that chapter. I found it realy helps to cement the things you’ve learnt ‘in theory’ :smiley:

I use a couple of tutors on italki and that I could recommend, if you’d like to get back to it.

That’d be really awesome! I’m probably around N4 looking to start tackling N3.

Moving this to a locked thread. :slight_smile:

Question about JPOD: when I sign up, it gives me this super spam-y page about YOU GET THIS ALL FOR FREE!!!

Did you do that? Is it legit?

So, it’s a tough one with them.
They send a lot of spam emails (which I unsubscribed from) and have questionable deals constantly… but if you google it you can find some which give you a 60% discount almost year round xD
So I did that, and then paid for 2 years of the premium sub so I can download lessons for use offline/on the go. I don’t know what the premium+++ membership (or whatever it’s called is) but this level suits me really well for pure audio listening/comprehension. I don’t use any of the extra crap on the site. Just the lessons and sometimes lesson notes. … most of which is free of the site, you just don’t have that luxury of on the go which I thought was worth paying for :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks. Good to know.

すごい!
All of your attack plans seem like college courses compared to my grammar school lessons
I’m just starting out, so my plans might change, but this is what I have in mind right now

Watch YouTube videos on grammar
https://www.youtube.com/playlistlist=PLd5Wp_4tLqYZxS5j3g6kbeOfVXlTkr3N

Learn hiragana in sets (like the vowels or k sounds), then take a 2-3 minute break so it can burn into my memory, and test myself on quizlet. If I can’t remember, I’ll review again and either test myself again or wait a while

Learn katakana the same way

Maybe watch some anime or YouTube in Japanese

Any suggestions on how I can improve this?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.