Self Introduction (gone wrong?)

Helloooo guise!
After looking through and answering some questions for a discount coupon, I have decided to purchase the annual subscription (and this thread/ post is meant to ensure that I hold accountability for my learning).

(So, if someone asks for some self intro, I’ll add it in. Which means… it’s kind of like a clickbait? idk, see my waki how bout that)

To more learning, more pain, and more knowledge* in m̶y̶ our everlasting journey to reach the top of the Skytree and acquire the C A K E.

Will update again when I hit level 10… that’s if I don’t die during my uni studies

14 Likes

Heyy, congrats on joining the cult community! May you serve the Crabigator well :crabigator: :sparkles:

9 Likes

The Crabigator-sama will still haunt you in your grave. :ghost: :crabigator:

7 Likes

Welcome
Excellent user name!
Pingu rocks!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

Thanks my dude. Everytime I need to curse at myself for forgetting the word, I would just go noot noot like that gif (without the back of my head expanding ofc)

4 Likes

Thanks my dude, I will pledge my (loyalty) to the Crabigator and my neverending simp for Vtubers

2 Likes

ah yes, being forced to learn after death takes a whole new meaning to commitment

3 Likes

Welcome to WK @Pingu_Noot san :wave:

Have fun and Happy Learning :grin:

1 Like

Welcome

P. Noot.
Snacks are on your left

1 Like

\textcolor{pink}{\huge \textsf{WELCOME! ^-^}}

welcome gif - crabigator

Take the time to check out the FAQ and GUIDE if you haven’t already.

There’s also a lot of good stuff on the forum to help you, like:

The Ultimate Guide for WK
The Ultimate Additional Japanese Resource List
The New and Improved List of API and Third-Party Apps

I hope your Japanese learning journey goes well and that you enjoy your time with us on the forums.

1 Like

1 Like

Welcome to the community :sunflower:

No worries. You won’t die before (lvl) 21 :wink:

1 Like

i just got extreme scene kid middle school flashbacks

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.