Alright, so… a lot going on here.
What I did: Tossed all the java scripts because of the incompatibility. What I ended with was a recognition and recall card for each note ONLY. I did this for Core10k, Kana2k. The Katakana10k has only recognition and I add audio to dificult words only using Forvo manually as I study. Here is an example recall card. After study for a bit it was just way to much content and I needed to streamline my learning as much as possible. I may even ditch the recall words at some point.
I’m sticking to WaniKani and KaniWani (set to Gurued words only because of massive amount of reviews I was doing) for spelling practice strictly.
All the audio only cards were deleted and the scripts for spelling input were removed. Example sentences were removed from all cards except the Kana because I never read them. I use the Notes section and steal the mnemonics from WaniKani as I study. The audio recognition is on card turn over and seemed to satisfy my needs without adding an extra card to study.
I didn’t like the Kitsun layout and I also wanted to create my own time durations that showed me cards less often. This is because of massive amount of reviews and also research I found on optimal intervals (which were wider durations).
tl:dr - If you give me your email I can send you my scripts copy and pasted into word documents for each of the three categories. All cards are working with no script errors. I can also screenshot my interval settings.
If you are worried about starting over from scratch you can just set your new card limit to 30 or something for your first session to get you caught up. That’s what I did.