Request: Sub-forum for level-up celebratory threads

Since the forum migration I haven’t seen any level-up celebratory :tada: threads, and I can’t really figure out where to put them. It seems a bit wrong, putting them in the wanikani announcement forum, right? AND WE CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT LEVEL-UP CELEBRATION!

Sooo… I thought, how about making a sub-forum in campfire for level-up celebration? Just posting it directly in campfire would be a mess, there’s already way too much in there atm. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

You could put them in Campfire /reality… I don’t know about your subcategory, but Campfire /paradise is pretty sad and empty at the moment. :balloon:

By the way, I love your picture, what is it?

Yeah, you might be right… But it’s kind of sad that only a small portion of the users can see it. :frowning:

My picture? It’s a tiny weird drawing I made. :stuck_out_tongue: You can see some of my other stuff here if you want.

1 Like

Reality sub is every bit as depressing…

Well 本当 Generally does suck at times. On the other hand

LEVEL 7 WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. I really need to learn to gif on this forum.

You just paste the image/gif-irl on its own line and it pops up. If you do it right, it shows in the preview post-window as well.