Remove "Japanese Only" subcategory from "Japanese Language" category

You’re both welcome to disagree, but we’ve talked it over and we still believe that it belongs where it is. It’s nested within Japanese Language because it is a part of the Japanese language.

2 Likes

Welp. I guess I can’t do anything about it. I’ll continue to not be able to browse discussions about Japanese (with mute not being an option), then… :confused:

As a follow up:

1. The mute button can be changed at any time. You can either see or not see Japanese Only when you want. You can have a category muted and have topics within that category followed. Meaning you can ignore the posts you don’t want to see but still keep away the clutter.

2. You can browse any subcategory alone, giving plenty of options for only looking at the topics you’d like to see.

3. New forums take getting used to. There will be growing pains, but know that when we see issues we will fix them. If you disagree with something feel free to let us know, but it’s important to realize that not everyone is going to agree with your suggestion. In this case, we’re doing what we feel is best, considering how many options there are available to solve this.

1 Like