📚📚 Read Japanese Every Day Challenge - Summer 2026 ⛰ 🌊

:bookmark: July 8th

Book: 本好きの下剋上 ハンネローレの貴族院五年生3 L32 (367 pages)
Progress: 34% → 37%

I’m here to report in, I read for a bit today! :3

I don’t have a home post. I first read this book during the readathon, got to 30%. After that I’ve read a few pages here and there without posting. I read out loud today to hold attention on what I was reading and I could really feel my jp tongue/throat muscles working :laughing: yabai yo, hisashiburi sugi


Edited to add homepost:


:bookmark: :books: Redglare’s home post :durtle_hello:

:calendar:

July 月 火 水 木 金 土 日
Week 27
Week 28
Week 29
Week 30
Week 31
Aug 月 火 水 木 金 土 日
Week 31
Week 32
Week 33
Week 34
Week 35
Week 36
Sept 月 火 水 木 金 土 日
Week 36
Week 37
Week 38
Week 39
Week 40

= take with a grain salt, I haven’t kept track
= Books finished

:books: Natively profile :books:
:books: Bookmeter profile :books:


Previous home posts

・2021: Summer :beach_umbrella::beach_umbrella:・Autumn :maple_leaf::fallen_leaf::raccoon:
・2022: Winter :snowman_with_snow::snowflake:・Spring :cherry_blossom: :seedling:・Summer :beach_umbrella::sunny:・Fall :maple_leaf::fallen_leaf:
・2023: Winter :snowman_with_snow::snowflake:・Spring :cherry_blossom::tulip::blossom:・Summer :sunglasses::sunny:・Fall :scarf::fallen_leaf::maple_leaf:
・2024: Winter :bamboo::snowman_with_snow::evergreen_tree:・Spring :cherry_blossom::dango::seedling:・Summer :beach_umbrella::watermelon::cricket_bat_and_ball:・Fall :maple_leaf::chestnut::apple:
・2025: Winter :snowflake::rabbit:・Spring :snake::frog:・Summer :milky_way::tanabata_tree:・Fall :moon_viewing_ceremony::full_moon:
・2026: Winter :sunrise::bell: ・Spring :school::teacher: