📚📚 Read Japanese Every Day Challenge - Spring 2024 🌸🍡🌱

Week 2 and 3 update for the Spring Reading Challenge

April 8 - 21

I missed three days the last 2 weeks because of a social event. But that’s okay. I’m getting back to my routine now since getting back.

Here’s what I read for Weeks 2 and 3:

  • 2 episodes of Dr. Dru’s stories
  • 5 episodes of the Jammaker on Satorireader
  • 2 weeks of Little Granny Hinata Chan (Week 4 and 5)
  • XX number of pages of La Ciudad de las Bestias (reading on kindle and forgot to take note)
  • 1 episode of Spanish for False Beginners podcast transcript

I think I need to really amp up my grammar studies because there are a lot of grammar points I still need to look up while reading the Jammaker and Little Granny Hinata Chan. I get the gist of most of what I’m reading but I don’t fully understand the grammar and why it’s been used.