📚📚 Read Japanese Every Day Challenge - Fall 2025 🎑🌕

:leaves: Windgreen’s Home Post :leaves:

:cherry_blossom:

Oct
月 火 水 木 金 土 日
01 02 03 04 05
06 07 08 09 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31

:hyacinth:

Nov
月 火 水 木 金 土 日
01 02
03 04 05 06 07 08 09
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Thanks @DIO-Berry for hosting this challenge :durtle_noice: and acknowledging us Southern Hemisphere folks! :white_flower:

:books:

  • Card Captor Sakura manga rereading :cherry_blossom:: I read the entire manga in 2021, finished watching the anime this July, and started rereading the manga, this time checking the book club, but didn’t go very far :melting_face:, I’m still in the first of 12 volumes.

  • Harry Potter ebook & audiobook 1 :high_voltage:: I started reading with the bookclub back in 2020. After loosing track and restarting a few times :sweat_smile:, I’m in chapter 5 of 17.

My goal with this challenge is to try to get back into reading :nerd_face: and to make some progress in one or both of these series. In the spirit of “taking and celebrating small steps” :footprints: :tada:, I’ll consider even 1 page read a win for the day! :high_touch: