๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿ“š Read every day challenge - Winter 2023 โ˜ƒโ„

I finished this weekโ€™s reading of ใƒฌใƒ™ใƒซ๏ผ— just in time. I am now working through the final assignment of ไธƒๅ›žๆญปใ‚“ใ ็”ท and am mainly slowed down by the fact that the book is so deeply boring to me. Iโ€™m trying to get it done and out of the way so I can move onto more exciting things.

Make sure youโ€™re taking into account the pictures at the back of the book for your %!

17 Likes

:performing_arts: Home :switzerland:

March 19th

ใ‚ธใƒงใ‚ธใƒงใฎๅฅ‡ๅฆ™ใชๅ†’้™บ10
135 - 149

ไธๅฏ่งฃ(ใตใ‹ใ‹ใ„)ใชใผใใฎใ™ในใฆใ‚’ 2
-

ๅญฃ็ฏ€(ใใ›ใค)ใ‚’ๆ„‰(ใŸใฎ)ใ—ใ‚€366ๆ—ฅ(ใŸใฎใ—ใ‚€)
3/20

Shark Encyclopedia
4 pages

I have to remember to look up which page JoJo was. I made sure to finish going through all the sad part last night.

Todayโ€™s seasons is about sparrows. I guess sparrows nest building marks the beginning of one of Japanโ€™s 24 seasons? At least that was my impression, but they didnโ€™t say a lot about it.

18 Likes

March 19 :snowflake: Home Post

Played some more BU$TAFELLOWS again! Shuuโ€™s route just keeps going it feels like, but thereโ€™s lots of wild stuff happening so Iโ€™m not opposed :laughing:

18 Likes

Home

• 15 pages of ใ“ใฎๆœฌใ‚’็›—ใ‚€่€…ใฏ, leaving off on pg 288. Finished ch 4 and started ch 5!
18 Likes

Batch update again!

March 15-18 :heavy_check_mark: :droplet:

ๆฐดใŸใพใ‚Šใงๆฏใ‚’ใ™ใ‚‹ , 31-81%

March 19 :heavy_check_mark: :droplet: :rice_ball:

ๆฐดใŸใพใ‚Šใงๆฏใ‚’ใ™ใ‚‹ , 81-100%
ใ‚ณใƒณใƒ“ใƒ‹ไบบ้–“, start-11%

I had said I wanted to pace ๆฐดใŸใพใ‚Šใงๆฏใ‚’ใ™ใ‚‹, but instead I just kept reading and finished it yesterday. I liked it a lot, but I believe ใŠใ„ใ—ใ„ใ”ใฏใ‚“ was even better. Makes sense that while both were nominated for the Akutagawa prize, it was the latter book that got it.

Then yesterday I could have continued reading ใƒ‘ใƒฌใƒผใƒ‰, which I was enjoying a lot, but no, I had to go start a new book again :see_no_evil: Iโ€™ve been wanting to read ใ‚ณใƒณใƒ“ใƒ‹ไบบ้–“ for ages (it was supposed to be one of the first books Iโ€™d read in Japanese, but it somehow never happened), so I thought Iโ€™d fit it in now. Still only the beginning, but I found it refreshing and even funny. Looking forward to some Murata-style antics, although I understand it doesnโ€™t get as dark as other books of hers.

18 Likes

March 19th!

Today I read Chapter 33 of Orange, which is the final chapter (other than a bonus crossover chapter).
Iโ€™ve really loved reading this series, and Iโ€™m not really ready for it to be over, so finishing it is a bit bittersweet!

(Home Post)

19 Likes

Mar 20, Mon of Week 13 of Winter Q1 2023 :snowman::snowflake:

• ๆฎ‹ๆœˆ่จ˜ : ๆœˆๆ™ฏ็Ÿณ Ch.1

• ใ†ใ‚‰ใ‚‰่ฟท่ทฏๅธ– Vol.3 (0-20%)

The volume now has proper chapters, always, it seems. (Because of ending omake pages.)

• ใ†ใŸใ‚ใ‚Œใ‚‹ใ‚‚ใฎ
Words of the day
  • ใŠใ ใฆใ‚‹ = to flatter; to sweet talk = ็…ฝ(ใŠใ )ใฆใ‚‹
  • ใฎใ•ใฐใ‚‹(.) = to act as one pleases; to have everything oneโ€™s own way
  • ้•ท(ใŸ)ใ‘ใ‚‹ = to excel at
  • ่ปฝ(ใ‹ใ‚)ใ‚“ใ˜ใ‚‹ = to look down on; to make light of; to pay no attention to
  • ใใช่‡ญ(ใใ•)ใ„ = having a burnt smell; suspicious
  • ็Ÿณ่‹ฑ(ใ›ใใˆใ„) = quartz
  • ้™่ฌ(ใ›ใ„ใฒใค) = peace; tranquility. Thicc second Kanji, but itโ€™s still ใƒ’ใƒ„.
  • ๆต้บ—(ใ‚Šใ‚…ใ†ใ‚Œใ„) = beautifully fluent and flowing (e.g. music; poem)
  • ็Œœ็–‘(ใ•ใ„ใŽ) = suspicion. First Kanji is jealousy / suspicion.
  • ็›ค็Ÿณ(ใฐใ‚“ใ˜ใ‚ƒใ) = firm base; a huge rock
  • ๅฎฟๆ•ต(ใ—ใ‚…ใใฆใ) = long standing enemy; old enemy; arch-enemy
  • ่ฌ€ๅ(ใ‚€ใปใ‚“) = rebellion; revolt. Unexpected reading for both Kanji, it seems.
  • ๅ‚่ฌ€(ใ•ใ‚“ใผใ†) = military officer. Second Kanji, usually ใƒœใ‚ฆ, is planning / plotting / conspiring.
  • ๅŒ็œธ(ใใ†ใผใ†) = a pair of eyes. Has Furigana. Perhaps another word with second Kanji is ๆ˜Ž็œธ(ใ‚ใ„ใผใ†); as if a pupil of an eye is plotting something.
  • ็”˜้œฒ(ใ‹ใ‚“ใ‚) = sweetness; sweet nectar. Second Kanji is ้œฒ(ใคใ‚†) = dew.
  • ๅๆ——(ใฏใ‚“ใ)ใ‚’็ฟป(ใฒใ‚‹ใŒใˆ)ใ™ = to rise in revolt. Has Furigana for ็ฟป(ใฒใ‚‹ใŒใˆ)ใ™ (= to brandish {a flag of revolt}).
17 Likes

Hey there, Read every day challenge - Winter 2023 was my first ever chalenge here that I managed to finis. As the habit is now ingrained, is anyone planing a Read Every day challenge - Spring 2023? If so, looking forward to apply!

14 Likes

Yes, @windupbird is our organizer for these things, and Iโ€™m sure the spring one will be posted soon.

15 Likes

:raccoon: :books: The Tanuki Kotatsu Reading Den :snowflake: :raccoon:

March 20th
ๆ–ฐๆ›ธๅคช้–ฃ่จ˜ progress: 20.35% // Volume III: 28.72% :ear:

Must have time warped because thereโ€™s no way I read that much in that amount of time.

Words found under the kotatsu

้ ญ่„ณใ€Œใšใฎใ†ใ€ใƒผ Brains; intellect
่ฎ’่‡ฃใ€Œใ–ใ‚“ใ—ใ‚“ใ€ใƒผ Slanderous retainer
่€ณ่ข‹ใ€Œใฟใฟใถใใ‚ใ€ใƒผ Earmuffs (Archaic)

Character Name List

Probably some spoilers, but this is a historic novel, so can spoilers really exist for things that have (for the most part) actually happened :thinking:

Volume I: 1535 - 1555

ๆ—ฅๅ‰ใ€Œใฒใ‚ˆใ—ใ€- Hideyoshi (as child)
Nicknames: ็Œฟใ€Œใ•ใ‚‹ใ€/ ้‡ๅฃฒใ‚Šใ€Œใฏใ‚Šใ†ใ‚Šใ€
Name serving Nobunaga: ๆœจไธ‹ ่—คๅ‰้ƒŽใ€Œใใฎใ—ใŸ ใจใ†ใใกใ‚ใ†ใ€

Family
ๆœจไธ‹ๅผฅๅณ่ก›้–€ใ€Œใใฎใ—ใŸ ใ‚„ใˆใ‚‚ใ‚“ใ€- Father
โ€“ โ€“ ไน™่‹ฅใ€ŒใŠใจใ‚ใ‹ใ€- Old friend (serves under ็น”็”ฐ)
็ญ‘้˜ฟๅผฅใ€Œใกใใ‚ใฟใ€ใƒผ Step-father
ๅคงๆ”ฟๆ‰€ใ€ŒใŠใŠใพใ‚“ใฉใ“ใ‚ใ€// also ใŠๅฅˆๅŠ ใ€ŒใŠใชใ‹ใ€ใƒผ Mother
ใŠใคใฟ - Older sister
ๅฐ็ซนใ€Œใ“ใกใใ€- Baby brother
ๅŠ ่—คๆธ…ๆญฃใ€Œใ‹ใจใ† ใใ‚ˆใพใ•ใ€// also ๅผพๆญฃใ€Œใ ใ‚“ใ˜ใ‚‡ใ†ใ€- Ojisan (only distantly related (before marriage))
โ€“ Married to: ใŠใˆใค (sister of ใŠๅฅˆๅŠ )

Friends & Acquaintances
ไป็Ž‹ใ€ŒใซใŠใ†ใ€- Big kid friend
ๆ–ผ็ฆใ€ŒใŠใตใใ€(Nickname - full name: ็ฆๅคช้ƒŽใ€ŒใตใใŸใ‚ใ€) // ๆฅŠๆ™ฏ็ฆใ€Œใ‚ˆใ†ใ‘ใ„ใตใใ€(Chinese name/birth name) - Timid kid friend (older than Hideyoshi)
โ€“ ไบ”้ƒŽๅคงๅคซ ใ€Œใ”ใ‚ ใ ใ‚†ใ†ใ€// ็ฅฅ็‘žใ€Œใ—ใ‚‡ใ†ใšใ„ใ€(Chinese name) - Father
โ€“ ๆขจ็ดใ€Œใ‚Šใใ‚“ใ€- Mother
ๆจๆฌก้ƒŽใ€Œใ™ใฆใ˜ใ‚ใ†ใ€- Previous servant to ไบ”้ƒŽ, later the adoptive father of ๆ–ผ็ฆ, and owner of a tea ware shop - and employer of, and master to, Hideyoshi

Hachisuka Clan
่œ‚้ ˆ่ณ€ๅฐๅ…ญใ€Œใฏใกใ™ใ‹ ใ“ใ‚ใใ€(also ๆญฃๅ‹ ใ€Œใพใ•ใ‹ใคใ€) - Head of the Hachisuka clan
โ€“ ไธƒๅ†…ใ€Œใชใชใ„ใ€- Younger brother
โ€“ Married to ๆพๆณขใ€Œใพใคใชใฟใ€
โ€“ โ€“ ไบ€ไธ€ใ€Œใ‹ใ‚ใ„ใกใ€- Son

Retainers:
็จฒ็”ฐๅคง็‚ŠๅŠฉใ€Œใ„ใชใ  ใŠใŠใ„ใฎใ™ใ‘]
้’ๅฑฑๆ–ฐไธƒใ€Œใ‚ใŠใ‚„ใพ ใ—ใ‚“ใ—ใกใ€
้•ทไบ•ๅŠไน‹ไธžใ€ŒใชใŒใ„ ใฏใ‚“ใฎใ˜ใ‚‡ใ†ใ€
ๆพๅŽŸๅ†…ๅŒ ใ€Œใพใคใฐใ‚‰ ใŸใใฟใ€

Others:
ๅ›ฝๅ‰ใ€Œใใซใ‚ˆใ—ใ€- Gunsmith/blacksmith
ๆธก่พบๅคฉ่”ตใ€Œใ‚ใŸใชใน ใฆใ‚“ใžใ†ใ€- Deserter - Nobushi (Nephew to Koroku)
้›ฃๆณขๅ†…่จ˜ใ€Œใชใ‚“ใฐ ใชใ„ใใ€- Spy disguised as a Komuso
ไป็”ฐๅฝฆๅใ€ŒใซใฃใŸ ใฒใ“ใ˜ใ‚…ใ†ใ€- Subordinate

(่œ‚้ ˆ่ณ€ๆญฃๅˆฉใ€Œใฏใกใ™ใ‹ ใพใ•ใจใ—ใ€- previous head of the Hachisuka clan)

Saito Clan
((questionable) Alliance with the Hachisuka clan)
ๆ–Ž่—ค ้“ไธ‰ใ€Œใ•ใ„ใจใ† ใฉใ†ใ•ใ‚“ใ€- Head of the Saito clan
โ€“ ๆ–Ž่—ค็พฉ้พใ€Œใ•ใ„ใจใ† ใ‚ˆใ—ใŸใคใ€(also: ้ซ˜ๆ”ฟใ€ŒใŸใ‹ใพใ•ใ€) - Son

ๆ˜Žๆ™บ ๅ…‰็ง€ใ€Œใ‚ใ‘ใก ใฟใคใฒใงใ€(common name: ๅๅ…ต่ก›ใ€Œใ˜ใ‚…ใ†ในใ„ใ€) - serves under Dosan
โ€“ ๅˆๅธ‚ใ€ŒใพใŸใ„ใกใ€- Underling / foot soldier

ๅ €็”ฐ ้“็ฉบใ€ŒใปใฃใŸ ใฉใ†ใใ†ใ€- Chief retainer
ๅผฅๅนณๆฒปๅ…‰ๆ˜ฅใ€Œใ‚„ใธใ„ใ˜ ใฟใคใฏใ‚‰ใ€- Retainer (cousin to Jyubei)
โ€“ ๆ˜Žๆ™บๅ…‰ๅฎ‰ใ€Œใ‚ใ‘ใก ใฟใคใ‚„ใ™ใ€- Father
ๆ˜ฅๆ—ฅไธนๅพŒใ€Œใ‹ใ™ใŒ ใŸใ‚“ใ”ใ€- Military commander

Oda Clan
็น”็”ฐ ไฟก้•ทใ€ŒใŠใ  ใฎใถใชใŒใ€- Leader of the Oda clan (Married to the daughter of Saito Dosan)
โ€“ ๅฏๆœˆใ€Œใ†ใฅใใ€- Nobunagaโ€™s faithful, old horse :horse:
โ€“ ็น”็”ฐไฟก็ง€ใ€ŒใŠใ  ใฎใถใฒใงใ€- Father and previous leader of the Oda clan
โ€“ โ€“ ็น”็”ฐไธŽไธ‰้ƒŽใ€ŒใŠใ  ใ‚ˆใ•ใถใ‚ใ†ใ€- Younger brother
โ€“ โ€“ ็น”็”ฐไฟก่กŒใ€ŒใŠใ  ใฎใถใ‹ใคใ€(Other name: ไฟกๆˆใ€Œใฎใถใชใ‚Šใ€) - Son (half-brother to Nobunaga (different mother))

Retainers (Under Nobuhide rule):
ๅนณๆ‰‹ ๆ”ฟ็ง€ใ€Œใฒใ‚‰ใฆ ใพใ•ใฒใงใ€
โ€“ ไบ”้ƒŽๅทฆ่ก›้–€ใ€Œใ”ใ‚ใ†ใ–ใˆใ‚‚ใ‚“ใ€(nickname: ไบ”้ƒŽๅทฆใ€Œใ”ใ‚ใ†ใ–ใ€) - First son
โ€“ ็›ฃ็‰ฉใ€Œใ‘ใ‚“ใ‚‚ใคใ€- Second son
โ€“ ็”šๅทฆ่ก›้–€ใ€Œใ˜ใ‚“ใ–ใˆใ‚‚ใ‚“ใ€- Third son
โ€“ ้›จๅฎฎๅ‹˜่งฃ็”ฑใ€Œใ‚ใ‚ใฟใ‚„ ใ‹ใ’ใ‚†ใ€- Servant
ๆž— ็ง€่ฒžใ€Œใฏใ‚„ใ— ใฒใงใ•ใ ใ€(common name: ๆ–ฐไบ”้ƒŽใ€Œใ—ใ‚“ใ”ใ‚ใ€/ nickname: ไฝๆธกใ€Œใ•ใฉใ†ใ€) (served under Nobunaga too)
โ€“ ็พŽไฝœๅฎˆใ€Œใฟใพใ•ใ‹ใฎใ‹ใฟใ€- Younger brother
้’ๅฑฑ ไฟกๆ˜Œใ€Œใ‚ใŠใ‚„ใพ ใฎใถใพใ•ใ€(common name: ไธŽไธ‰ๅณ่ก›้–€ใ€Œใ‚ˆใใ†ใˆใ‚‚ใ‚“ใ€)
ๅ†…่—ค ๅ‹ไป‹ใ€Œใชใ„ใจใ† ใ—ใ‚‡ใ†ใ™ใ‘ / ใ‹ใคใ™ใ‘ใ€

Retainers (Under Nobunaga rule):
ๆŸด็”ฐๅ‹ๅฎถใ€Œใ—ใฐใŸ ใ‹ใคใ„ใˆใ€(Nickname: ๆจฉๅ…ญใ€Œใ”ใ‚“ใ‚ใใ€)

Others:
ๅธ‚ๅทๅคงไป‹ใ€Œใ„ใกใ‹ใ‚ ใ ใ„ใ™ใ‘ใ€- Archery master/instructor
ๅนณ็”ฐไธ‰ไฝใ€Œใฒใ‚‰ใŸ ใ•ใ‚“ใฟใ€- Master of military strategy
ๆต…้‡Žๅˆๅณ่ก›้–€ใ€Œใ‚ใ•ใฎ ใพใŸใˆใ‚‚ใ‚“ใ€- Military commander
โ€“ ๅฏงๅญใ€Œใญใญใ€- Daughter
ใŒใ‚“ใพใ - Former worker/servant, friend of Hideyoshi

Shiba Clan
ๆ–ฏๆณข็พฉ็ตฑใ€Œใ—ใฐ ใ‚ˆใ—ใ‚€ใญใ€- Head of the Shiba clan, at Kiyosu castle
โ€“ ๆ–ฏๆณข็พฉ้Š€ใ€Œใ—ใฐ ใ‚ˆใ—ใ‹ใญใ€- Son

Imagawa Clan
ไปŠๅท็พฉๅ…ƒใ€Œใ„ใพใŒใ‚ ใ‚ˆใ—ใ‚‚ใจใ€- Daimyo

Retainers:
ๆพไธ‹ไน‹็ถฑใ€Œใพใคใ—ใŸ ใ‚†ใใคใชใ€(common name: ๅŠ ๅ…ต่ก›ใ€Œใ‹ใธใ„ใ€)
้ฃฏๅฐพ่ฑŠๅ‰ใ€Œใ„ใฎใŠ ใถใœใ‚“ใ€
ๅคš่ณ€่ƒฝๅ…ซ้ƒŽใ€ŒใŸใŒใฎใ† ใฏใ—ใ‚ใ†ใ€(nickname: ่ƒฝๅ…ซใ€Œใฎใ†ใฏใกใ€)

Takeda Clan
ๅคช้ƒŽ็พฉไฟกใ€ŒใŸใ‘ใ  ใ‚ˆใ—ใฎใถใ€- Commander
(Married to the daughter of Imagawa Yoshimoto to tie the clans)

Non-affiliated
ไธŠๆณ‰ ไฟก็ถฑใ€Œใ‹ใฟใ„ใšใฟ ใฎใถใคใชใ€(also: ไธŠๆณ‰ ไผŠๅ‹ขๅฎˆใ€Œใ‹ใฟใ„ใšใฟ ใ„ใ›ใฎใ‹ใฟใ€) - Founder of the ๆ–ฐ้™ฐๆตใ€Œใ—ใ‚“ใ‹ใ’ใ‚Šใ‚…ใ†ใ€school of Kenjutsu
โ€“ ็–‹็”ฐๅฐไผฏใ€ŒใฒใใŸ ใ—ใ‚‡ใ†ใฏใใ€- Disciple
โ€“ ็ฅžๅพŒไบ”ๅ…ญ้ƒŽใ€Œใ‹ใ‚“ใ” ใ”ใ‚ใใ‚ใ†ใ€- Disciple

ๅกšๅŽŸ ๅœไผใ€Œใคใ‹ใฏใ‚‰ ใผใใงใ‚“ใ€- Kensei; legendary swordsman

Historical People
  • ้˜ฟๅ€ไปฒ้บปๅ‘‚ใ€Œใ‚ใน ใฎ ใชใ‹ใพใ‚ใ€ใƒผ Japanese scholar & poet (700s)

• ็™ฝๆฅฝๅคฉใ€Œใฏใ ใใ‚‡ใ„ใ€ใƒผ Chinese poet (Bai Juyi / Bo Juyi) also known as: ็™ฝๆฅฝๅคฉใ€Œใฏใ ใ‚‰ใใฆใ‚“ใ€in Japan. (Late 700s)

• ้“ๅ…ƒใ€Œใฉใ†ใ’ใ‚“ใ€(or ้“ๅ…ƒ็ฆ…ๅธซใ€Œใฉใ†ใ’ใ‚“ ใœใ‚“ใ˜ใ€ใƒผ Japanese Buddhist Priest, writer & poet (also known as ๆ „่ฅฟ็ฆ…ๅธซใ€Œใˆใ„ใ•ใ„ ใœใ‚“ใ˜ใ€) (Early / mid 1200s)

• ็ฉบๆตทใ€Œใใ†ใ‹ใ„ใ€ใƒผ The one and only Kukai or Kobo Daishi - a Buddhist monk. Posthumously given the title of: ๅผ˜ๆณ•ๅคงๅธซใ€Œใ“ใ†ใผใ† ใ ใ„ใ—ใ€born as: ไฝไผฏ ็œž้ญšใ€Œใ•ใˆใ ใฎ ใพใŠใ€(late 700s / early 800s)

• ๆบ้ ผๆ”ฟใ€Œใฟใชใ‚‚ใจ ใฎ ใ‚ˆใ‚Šใพใ•ใ€ใƒผ Prominent poet and warrior (1100s)

• ๅนณ ้‡็››ใ€ŒใŸใ„ใ‚‰ ใฎ ใ—ใ’ใ‚‚ใ‚Šใ€ใƒผ Military commander and court noble, claimed to be an ancestor of Oda Nobunaga (Mid-1100s)

• ๆก“ๆญฆ๏ผˆๅคฉ็š‡๏ผ‰ใ€Œใ‹ใ‚“ใ‚€๏ผˆใฆใ‚“ใฎใ†๏ผ‰ใ€ใƒผ 50th Emperor of Japan, claimed to be an ancestor of Taira no Shigemori, thus ancestor to Oda Nobunaga (Mid-Late 700s)

Volume II: 1555 - 1562

Oda Clan
็น”็”ฐ ไฟก้•ทใ€ŒใŠใ  ใฎใถใชใŒใ€- Head of the Oda clan
โ€“ ็น”็”ฐ ไฟกๅบƒใ€ŒใŠใ  ใฎใถใฒใ‚ใ€- Older brother
โ€“ ็น”็”ฐ ไฟก่กŒใ€ŒใŠใ  ใฎใถใ‚†ใใ€(also: ไฟกๅ‹ใ€Œใฎใถใ‹ใคใ€) - Younger brother
โ€“ ็น”็”ฐ ใŠๅธ‚ใ€ŒใŠใ  ใŠใ„ใกใ€- Younger sister

ๆœจไธ‹ ่—คๅ‰้ƒŽใ€Œใใฎใ—ใŸ ใจใ†ใใกใ‚ใ†ใ€- Hideyoshi (Married to Nene)
โ€“ ๆœจ่‚ก ๆจฉไธ‰ใ€ŒใใพใŸ ใ”ใ‚“ใžใ†ใ€(Nickname: ใ”ใ‚“ใž) - Servant

Military Commanders
ๆต…้‡Ž ๅˆๅณ่ก›้–€ใ€Œใ‚ใ•ใฎ ใพใŸใˆใ‚‚ใ‚“ใ€
โ€“ ใ“ใฒ - Wife
โ€“ ๅฏงๅญใ€Œใญใญใ€- Oldest Daughter (Married to Hideyoshi)
โ€“ ใŠใ‚„ๅฑ‹ใ€ŒใŠใ‚„ใ‚„ใ€- Youngest Daughter
ๆŸด็”ฐ ๅ‹ๅฎถใ€Œใ—ใฐใŸ ใ‹ใคใ„ใˆใ€(nickname: ๆจฉๅ…ญใ€Œใ”ใ‚“ใ‚ใใ€)
ๆฑ ็”ฐ ๆ’่ˆˆใ€Œใ„ใ‘ใ  ใคใญใŠใใ€(Common name: ๅ‹ไธ‰้ƒŽใ€Œใ‹ใคใ•ใถใ‚ใ†ใ€)
ๆž— ็ง€่ฒžใ€Œใฏใ‚„ใ— ใฒใงใ•ใ ใ€
ไฝไน…้–“ ็››้‡ใ€Œใ•ใใพ ใ‚‚ใ‚Šใ—ใ’ใ€(also know as: ๅคงๅญฆใ€Œใ ใ„ใŒใใ€)
ๅฑฑๅฃ ๅฎˆๅญใ€Œใ‚„ใพใใก ใ‚‚ใ‚ŠใŸใ‹ใ€(also known as: ๆตท่€ไธžใ€Œใˆใณใฎใ˜ใ‚‡ใ†ใ€)
ๆŸ˜ๆค ๅ‹้ก•ใ€Œใคใ’ ใจใ‚‚ใ‚ใใ€(also known as: ็Ž„่•ƒใ€Œใ’ใ‚“ใฐใ€)
ๆขถๅท ไธ€็ง€ใ€Œใ‹ใ˜ใ‹ใ‚ ใ‹ใšใฒใงใ€
ไฝไน…้–“ ไฟก่พฐใ€Œใ•ใใพ ใฎใถใจใใ€
ไฝใ€… ๆ”ฟๆฌกใ€Œใ•ใฃใ• ใพใ•ใคใใ€
ๅฒฉๅฎค ้‡ไผ‘ใ€Œใ„ใ‚ใ‚€ใ‚ ใ—ใ’ใ‚„ใ™ใ€
็ฐ—็”ฐ ๆ”ฟ็ถฑใ€Œใ‚„ใชใ  ใพใ•ใคใชใ€(also known as: ๅผฅไบŒๅณ่ก›้–€ใ€Œใ‚„ใ˜ใˆใ‚‚ใ‚“ใ€)
ๆฏ›ๅˆฉ ่‰ฏๅ‹ใ€Œใ‚‚ใ†ใ‚Š ใ‚ˆใ—ใ‹ใคใ€
ไธญๅท ้‡ๆ”ฟใ€Œใชใ‹ใŒใ‚ ใ—ใ’ใพใ•ใ€

Retainers
ไฝไน…้–“ ็››ๆ”ฟใ€Œใ•ใใพ ใ‚‚ใ‚Šใพใ•ใ€(nickname: ็Ž„่•ƒใ€Œใ’ใ‚“ใฐใ€)
ๆฃฎ ๅฏๆˆใ€Œใ‚‚ใ‚Š ใ‚ˆใ—ใชใ‚Šใ€(Other name: ไธ‰ๅทฆ่ก›้–€ใ€Œใ•ใ‚“ใ–ใˆใ‚‚ใ‚“ใ€)
โ€“ ่˜ญไธธใ€Œใ‚‰ใ‚“ใพใ‚‹ใ€- Son
ๆปๅท ไธ€็›Šใ€ŒใŸใใŒใ‚ ใ‹ใšใพใ™ใ€(Common name: ๅฝฆๅณ่ก›้–€ใ€Œใฒใ“ใˆใ‚‚ใ‚“ใ€)

Others
ๅฑฑๆทต ๅณ่ฟ‘ใ€Œใ‚„ใพใถใก ใ†ใ“ใ‚“ใ€- Magistrate
โ€“ ๅฑฑๆทต ็พฉ้ ใ€Œใ‚„ใพใถใก ใ‚ˆใ—ใจใŠใ€- Father (Chief Vassal)
้“ๅฎถ ๆธ…ๅ้ƒŽใ€Œใฉใ†ใ‘ ใ›ใ„ใ˜ใ‚…ใ†ใ‚ใ†ใ€- Wealthy farmer and lord

ๆˆธ้ƒจ ๆ–ฐๅทฆ่ก›้–€ใ€Œใจใน ใ—ใ‚“ใ–ใˆใ‚‚ใ‚“ใ€- Castle commander
ๆฐด้‡Ž ๅธฏๅˆ€ใ€Œใฟใšใฎ ใŸใฆใ‚ใใ€- Castle Guard
ๆœ้ƒจ ไธ€ๅฟ ใ€Œใฏใฃใจใ‚Š ใ‹ใšใŸใ ใ€(also called: ๅฐๅนณๅคชใ€Œใ“ใธใ„ใŸใ€) - Samurai

Maeda Clan
Military Commanders
ๅ‰็”ฐ ๅˆฉๅฎถใ€Œใพใˆใ  ใจใ—ใ„ใˆใ€(childhood name: ็Šฌๅƒไปฃใ€Œใ„ใฌใกใ‚ˆใ€)
โ€“ ไฝ่„‡ ่‰ฏไน‹ใ€Œใ•ใ‚ใ ใ‚ˆใ—ใ‚†ใ‘ใ€(also known as: ่—คๅ…ซ้ƒŽใ€Œใจใ†ใฏใกใ‚ใ†ใ€) - Younger brother

Saito Clan
Military Commanders
ๆ–Ž่—ค ็พฉ้พใ€Œใ•ใ„ใจใ† ใ‚ˆใ—ใ•ใคใ€(also: ้ซ˜ๆ”ฟใ€ŒใŸใ‹ใพใ•ใ€)
โ€“ ๅญซๅ››้ƒŽใ€Œใพใ”ใ—ใ‚ใ†ใ€- Brother
โ€“ ๅ–œๅนณๆฌกใ€Œใใธใ„ใ˜ใ€- Brother
โ€“ ๆ–Ž่—ค ้“ไธ‰ใ€Œใ•ใ„ใจใ† ใฉใ†ใ•ใ‚“ใ€- Father

Akechi Clan
Military Commanders
ๆ˜Žๆ™บ ๅ…‰็ง€ใ€Œใ‚ใ‘ใก ใฟใคใฒใงใ€(common name: ๅๅ…ต่ก›ใ€Œใ˜ใ‚…ใ†ในใ„ใ€)
ๆ˜Žๆ™บ ๅ…‰ๅฎ‰ใ€Œใ‚ใ‘ใก ใฟใคใ‚„ใ™ใ€- Also the adoptive father of Jyubei
โ€“ ๆ˜Žๆ™บ ็ง€ๆบ€ใ€Œใ‚ใ‘ใก ใฒใงใฟใคใ€- Son, and retainer to Jyubei

Imagawa Clan
ไปŠๅท ็พฉๅ…ƒใ€Œใ„ใพใŒใ‚ ใ‚ˆใ—ใ‚‚ใจใ€- Daimyo
โ€“ ไปŠๅท ๆฐ็œŸใ€Œใ„ใพใŒใ‚ ใ†ใ˜ใ–ใญใ€- Son, and heir to the Imagawa clan
โ€“ ๅคชๅŽŸ ้›ชๆ–Žใ€ŒใŸใ„ใ’ใ‚“ ใ›ใฃใ•ใ„ใ€- Uncle, military advisor and monk

Military Commanders
ไผŠไธน ๅบท็›ดใ€Œใ„ใŸใฟ ใ‚„ใ™ใชใŠใ€(also known as: ๆจฉ้˜ฟๅผฅใ€Œใ”ใ‚“ใ‚ใฟใ€)
ๅบตๅŽŸ ๅฟ ็ธใ€Œใ„ใฏใ‚‰ ใŸใ ใ‚ˆใ‚Šใ€(also known as: ๅฐ†็›ฃใ€Œใ—ใ‚‡ใ†ใ’ใ‚“ใ€)
ๆ–Ž่—ค ๅˆฉๆพ„ใ€Œใ•ใ„ใจใ† ใจใ—ใšใฟใ€(also known as: ๆŽƒ้ƒจไป‹ใ€Œใ‹ใถใฎใ™ใ‘ใ€)
้–ขๅฃ ๆฐ็ตŒใ€Œใ›ใใใก ใ†ใ˜ใคใญใ€
ๅฏŒๆฐธ ๆฐ็นใ€ŒใจใฟใชใŒ ใ†ใ˜ใ—ใ’ใ€(also known as: ไผฏ่€†ๅฎˆใ€Œใปใ†ใใฎใ‹ใฟใ€)

Others
ๅพณๅท ๅฎถๅบทใ€ŒใจใใŒใ‚ ใ„ใˆใ‚„ใ™ใ€(Childhood name: ็ซนๅƒไปฃใ€ŒใŸใ‘ใกใ‚ˆใ€// Other name: ๅ…ƒๅบทใ€Œใ‚‚ใจใ‚„ใ™ใ€) - Retainer
โ€“ ็ฏ‰ๅฑฑใ€Œใคใใ‚„ใพใ€- Wife
โ€“ ๆฆŠๅŽŸ ๅฟ ๆ”ฟใ€Œใ•ใ‹ใใฐใ‚‰ ใŸใ ใพใ•ใ€- Vassal
โ€“ ็Ÿณๅท ๆ•ฐๆญฃใ€Œใ„ใ—ใ‹ใ‚ ใ‹ใšใพใ•ใ€- Loyal follower
ๆœๆฏ”ๅฅˆ ไธป่จˆใ€Œใ‚ใ•ใฒใช ใ‹ใšใˆใ€- Samurai
ไบ•ไผŠ ็›ด็››ใ€Œใ„ใ„ ใชใŠใ‚‚ใ‚Šใ€- Retainer

Takeda Clan
ๆญฆ็”ฐ ไฟก็Ž„ใ€ŒใŸใ‘ใ  ใ—ใ‚“ใ’ใ‚“ใ€- Daimyo

Asakura Clan
ๆœๅ€‰ ็พฉๆ™ฏใ€Œใ‚ใ•ใใ‚‰ ใ‚ˆใ—ใ‹ใ’ใ€- Daimyo

Sakai Clan
Military Commanders
้…’ไบ• ๆญฃ่ฆชใ€Œใ•ใ‹ใ„ ใพใ•ใกใ‹ใ€(also known as: ไธŽๅ››้ƒŽใ€Œใ‚ˆใ—ใ‚ใ†ใ€)

Matsudaira Clan
Military Commanders
ๆพๅนณ ่ฆชไฟŠใ€Œใพใคใ ใ„ใ‚‰ ใกใ‹ใจใ—ใ€(also known as: ๅทฆ้ฆฌๅŠฉใ€Œใ•ใพใฎใ™ใ‘ใ€)
ๆ‰ๆตฆ ๅ‰่ฒžใ€Œใ™ใŽใ†ใ‚‰ ใ‚ˆใ—ใ•ใ ใ€(also known as: ๅ…ซ้ƒŽไบ”้ƒŽใ€Œใฏใกใ‚ใ†ใ”ใ‚ใ†ใ€)

Miyoshi Clan
ไธ‰ๅฅฝ ้•ทๆ…ถใ€Œใฟใ‚ˆใ— ใชใŒใ‚ˆใ—ใ€- Head of the Miyoshi clan

Retainers
ๆพๆฐธ ๅผพๆญฃ ไน…็ง€ใ€ŒใพใคใชใŒ ใ ใ‚“ใ˜ใ‚‡ใ† ใฒใ•ใฒใงใ€

Muromachi/Ashikaga Shogunate
่ถณๅˆฉ ็พฉ่ผใ€Œใ‚ใ—ใ‹ใŒ ใ‚ˆใ—ใฆใ‚‹ใ€- 13th Shogun of the Muromachi/Ashikaga Shogunate
็ดฐๅท ๆ™ดๅ…ƒใ€Œใปใใ‹ใ‚ ใฏใ‚‹ใ‚‚ใจใ€- 34th Kanrei of the Muromachi/Ashikaga Shogunate

Non-affiliated
้ตœๆฎฟ ็”šไธƒใ€Œใ†ใฉ (ใฎ) ใ˜ใ‚“ใ—ใกใ€- Mountain priest (Yamabushi)

Volume III: 1562 - 15??
(Currently 1563)

Oda Clan
็น”็”ฐ ไฟก้•ทใ€ŒใŠใ  ใฎใถใชใŒใ€- Leader of the Oda Clan
โ€“ ็น”็”ฐ ไฟก็ง€ใ€ŒใŠใ  ใฎใถใฒใงใ€- Father (previous leader of the Oda Clan)

ๆœจไธ‹ ่—คๅ‰้ƒŽใ€Œใใฎใ—ใŸ ใจใ†ใใกใ‚ใ†ใ€(Nickname: ็Œฟใ€Œใ•ใ‚‹ใ€) - Hideyoshi
โ€“ ๅฏงๅญใ€Œใญใญใ€- Wife
( โ€“ โ€“ ๆต…้‡Ž ๅˆๅณ่ก›้–€ใ€Œใ‚ใ•ใฎ ใพใŸใˆใ‚‚ใ‚“ใ€- Father)
( โ€“ โ€“ ใŠใ‚„ๅฑ‹ใ€ŒใŠใ‚„ใ‚„ใ€- Younger sister)
โ€“ ๆœจ่‚ก ๆจฉไธ‰ใ€ŒใใพใŸ ใ”ใ‚“ใžใ†ใ€(Nickname: ใ”ใ‚“ใž) - Servant

Military Commanders
ๆŸด็”ฐ ๅ‹ๅฎถใ€Œใ—ใฐใŸ ใ‹ใคใ„ใˆใ€
ไฝไน…้–“ ไฟก็››ใ€Œใ•ใใพ ใฎใถใ‚‚ใ‚Šใ€
ๆž— ็ง€่ฒžใ€Œใฏใ‚„ใ— ใฒใ ใ•ใ ใ€
ๆปๅท ไธ€็›Šใ€ŒใŸใใŒใ‚ ใ‹ใšใพใ™ใ€
่…ๅฑ‹ ้•ท้ ผใ€Œใ™ใŒใ‚„ ใชใŒใ‚ˆใ‚Šใ€
็น”็”ฐ ๅบƒ่‰ฏใ€ŒใŠใ  ใฒใ‚ใ‚ˆใ—ใ€(cousin to Nobunaga)
ๅ‰็”ฐ ๅˆฉๅฎถใ€Œใพใˆใ  ใจใ—ใ„ใˆใ€(also called: ็Šฌๅƒไปฃใ€Œใ„ใฌใกใ‚ˆใ€)
ๅทๅฃ ๅฎ—ๅ‹ใ€Œใ‹ใ‚ใใก ใ‚€ใญใ‹ใคใ€(Common name: ไน…ๅŠฉใ€Œใใ‚…ใ†ใ™ใ‘ใ€)
ๆ—ฅๆฏ”้‡Ž ๅ…ญๅคงๅคซใ€Œใฒใณใฎ ใ‚ใใ ใ‚†ใ†ใ€
ๆขถ็”ฐ ็›ด็นใ€Œใ‹ใ˜ใŸ ใชใŠใ—ใ’ใ€(also called: ้šผไบบใ€Œใฏใ‚„ใจใ€)
ๆพๅŽŸ ๅ†…ๅŒ ใ€Œใพใคใฐใ‚‰ ใŸใใฟใ€

Matsudaira Clan
ๆพๅนณ ๅ…ƒๅบทใ€Œใพใคใ ใ„ใ‚‰ ใ‚‚ใจใ‚„ใ™ใ€- Leader of the Matsudaira Clan

Military Commanders
็Ÿณๅท ๆ•ฐๆญฃใ€Œใ„ใ—ใ‹ใ‚ ใ‹ใšใพใ•ใ€
้…’ไบ• ๅฟ ๆฌกใ€Œใ•ใ‹ใ„ ใŸใ ใคใใ€

Hachisuka Clan
่œ‚้ ˆ่ณ€ ๆญฃๅ‹ใ€Œใฏใกใ™ใ‹ ใพใ•ใ‹ใคใ€(also called: ๅฐๅ…ญใ€Œใ“ใ‚ใใ€// new name because itโ€™s a new year so why not, letโ€™s have a new name: ๅฝฆๅณ่ก›้–€ ๆญฃๅ‹ใ€Œใฒใ“ใˆใ‚‚ใ‚“ ใพใ•ใ‹ใค) - Leader of the Hachisuka clan
โ€“ ๆพๆณขใ€Œใพใคใชใฟใ€- Wife
โ€“ ไบ€ไธ€ใ€Œใ‹ใ‚ใ„ใกใ€- Eldest son
โ€“ ๅˆๅ้ƒŽใ€ŒใพใŸใ˜ใ‚…ใ†ใ‚ใ†ใ€- Cousin

ๆธก่พบ ๅคฉ่”ตใ€Œใ‚ใŸใชใน ใฆใ‚“ใžใ†ใ€- Nobushi (Nephew to Koroku)
้•ทไบ• ๅŠไน‹ไธžใ€ŒใชใŒใ„ ใฏใ‚“ใฎใ˜ใ‚‡ใ†ใ€- Retainer

Mino Province
ๅคงๆฒข ๆฌก้ƒŽๅทฆ่ก›้–€ใ€ŒใŠใŠใ•ใ‚ ใ˜ใ‚ใ†ใ–ใˆใ‚‚ใ‚“ใ€(nickname: ่™Žใ€Œใจใ‚‰ใ€) - Lord of Unuma Castle
ๆ–Ž่—ค ้พ่ˆˆใ€Œใ•ใ„ใจใ† ใŸใคใŠใใ€- Daimyo

Military Commanders
ไธ็ ด ๅ…‰ๆฒปใ€Œใตใ‚ ใฟใคใฏใ‚‰ใ€(also called: ๅนณๅ››้ƒŽใ€Œใธใ„ใ—ใ‚ใ†ใ€)
ๅฎ‰่—ค ๅฎšๆฒปใ€Œใ‚ใ‚“ใฉใ† ใ•ใ ใฏใ‚‹ใ€(also called: ็ฏ„ไฟŠใ€Œใฎใ‚Šใจใ—ใ€)
็ซนไธญ ้‡ๆฒปใ€ŒใŸใ‘ใชใ‹ ใ—ใ’ใฏใ‚‹ใ€(also called: ๅŠๅ…ต่ก›ใ€Œใฏใ‚“ในใˆใ€)

Ujiie Clan
ๆฐๅฎถ ็›ดๅ…ƒใ€Œใ†ใ˜ใ„ใˆ ใชใŠใ‚‚ใจใ€- Military Commander

Unaffiliated
ๆต็“Šใ€Œใˆใ‘ใ„ใ€- Travelling monk

17 Likes

Home Post

Pages read:

After chewing and chewing on ใƒฆใƒผใƒˆใƒญใƒ‹ใ‚ซ, I decided to switch to ๆฐดใŸใพใ‚Š for the time being as I was promised it would be an easier read - and for sure it is :+1: It feels good to make at least some progress with the very limited time I have at hand right now (and this will probably remain the same for the next two weeks at least :cry:).
On the 13th I learned that Oe Kenzaburo had died, and so I spontaneously decided to give his Akutagawa prize winning story ้ฃผ่‚ฒ a try. I was a bit afraid because I thought it might be hard to read, but so far I really love it - the writing style is just beautiful and full of rich imagery :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: This is what I studied Japanese for during all those years :blush:

Plans for this week: I hope I can read some more in these three books:

• ๆฐดใŸใพใ‚Š
  • ้ฃผ่‚ฒ
  • Flesh&Blood extra doujin
21 Likes

20/3 18 pages Orange, 11 pages ๅค่ฆ‹ใ•ใ‚“ (finished this weekโ€™s reading), 8 pages ๅคœใ‚ซใƒ•ใ‚ง (finished ch1)

On my first of 3 plane rides in a row (with city stops in between). Managed a reasonable mix of broken sleep and reading.

Now in the Kuala Lumpur airport hotel. Took me a while to figure out turning out the lights, I was actually reading the little info menu in Japanese without realising (itโ€™s 5am). Anyway, the one I couldnโ€™t figure out has a manual switchโ€ฆ

22 Likes

:bookmark: Home post // March 20

ใƒปใ“ใฎๆœฌใ‚’็›—ใ‚€่€…ใฏ (41% โ†’ 45%)

If only I could read a weekโ€™s worth in three days, that would be very chill.

20 Likes

March 20th!

Today I read Chapter 11 of Komi Canโ€™t Communicate.
I really enjoyed this chapter, this is definitely a story that is growing on me as I read more of it.

(Home Post)

19 Likes

:performing_arts: Home :switzerland:

March 20th

ใ‚ธใƒงใ‚ธใƒงใฎๅฅ‡ๅฆ™ใชๅ†’้™บ10
150 - 159

ไธๅฏ่งฃ(ใตใ‹ใ‹ใ„)ใชใผใใฎใ™ในใฆใ‚’ 2
-

ๅญฃ็ฏ€(ใใ›ใค)ใ‚’ๆ„‰(ใŸใฎ)ใ—ใ‚€366ๆ—ฅ(ใŸใฎใ—ใ‚€)
3/21

I remember seasons was about the equinox but I forgot what the recommendation of things to do today was :sweat_smile:

19 Likes

Started chapter 4 of ใ“ใฎๆœฌใ‚’็›—ใ‚€่€…ใฏ and I can see why people are zooming through here to the end. This section is a breeze compared to the earlier chapters. I enjoyed the earlier chapters, but we suddenly dropped from โ€˜looking up a few words per page and then trying to hold the readings in my headโ€™ to โ€˜looking up maybe one word per pageโ€™.

Iโ€™m pretty tired though and not sure Iโ€™ll finish this chapter tonight despite that. Might be an early bed kind of day.

20 Likes
Days 71 through 78

:spiral_calendar: Day 71: March 12th :snowman:

spacer:crossed_swords: YAIBA Volume 1 (79% โžจ 89%)

spacer:sun_with_face: ๅคขใฟใ‚‹ๅคช้™ฝ Volume 5 (73% โžจ 90%)

spacer:scream: ๅค่ฆ‹ใ•ใ‚“ใฏใ€ใ‚ณใƒŸใƒฅ็—‡ใงใ™ใ€‚ Volume 1 (29% โžจ 40%)

spacer:bust_in_silhouette: ใ‚ทใƒฃใƒ‰ใƒผใƒใ‚ฆใ‚น Volume 6 (12% โžจ 14%)

spacer:mag: ๅๆŽขๅตใ‚ณใƒŠใƒณ Volume 14 (40% โžจ 50%)

:spiral_calendar: Day 72: March 13th :cloud_with_snow:

spacer:tangerine: orange Volume 7 (60% โžจ 63%)

:spiral_calendar: Day 73: March 14th :snowflake:

spacer:crossed_swords: YAIBA Volume 1 (89% โžจ 100%)

spacer:sun_with_face: ๅคขใฟใ‚‹ๅคช้™ฝ Volume 5 (90% โžจ 100%)

spacer:mag: ๅๆŽขๅตใ‚ณใƒŠใƒณ Volume 14 (50% โžจ 60%)

:spiral_calendar: Day 74: March 15th :umbrella:

spacer:girl: ใ‹ใ‚‰ใ‹ใ„ไธŠๆ‰‹ใฎ(ๅ…ƒ)้ซ˜ๆœจใ•ใ‚“ Volume 11 (59% โžจ 66%)

:spiral_calendar: Day 75: March 18th :snowman_with_snow:

spacerโ˜– ใใ‚Œใงใ‚‚ๆญฉใฏๅฏ„ใ›ใฆใใ‚‹ Volume 14 (0% โžจ 55%)

:spiral_calendar: Day 76: March 17th :snowboarder:

spacer:tangerine: orange Volume 7 (63% โžจ 80%)

:spiral_calendar: Day 77: March 18th :mountain_snow:

spacer:dragon_face: ใƒซใƒชใƒ‰ใƒฉใ‚ดใƒณ Volume 1 (27% โžจ 33%)

spacer:girl: ใ‹ใ‚‰ใ‹ใ„ไธŠๆ‰‹ใฎ(ๅ…ƒ)้ซ˜ๆœจใ•ใ‚“ Volume 11 (66% โžจ 73%)

spacerโ˜– ใใ‚Œใงใ‚‚ๆญฉใฏๅฏ„ใ›ใฆใใ‚‹ Volume 14 (55% โžจ 61%)

spacer:ninja:t2: ใใƒŽไธ€ใƒ„ใƒใ‚ญใฎ่ƒธใฎๅ†… Volume 8 (1% โžจ 12%)

:spiral_calendar: Day 78: March 19th :snowman:

spacer:ocean: ARIA The MASTERPIECE Volume 6 (33% โžจ 43%)

spacer:bust_in_silhouette: ใ‚ทใƒฃใƒ‰ใƒผใƒใ‚ฆใ‚น Volume 6 (14% โžจ 30%)

spacer:mag: ๅๆŽขๅตใ‚ณใƒŠใƒณ Volume 14 (60% โžจ 73%)

I was so close to finishing another case in Detective Conan yesterday when I hit this page and decided to make myself suffer through it today instead.

(I always appreciate it when a novel has a few pieces of artwork interspersed throughout.)

22 Likes

Yes! Iโ€™m planning to post a new thread for the spring challenge sometime this weekend (the actual start date for the spring challenge will be April 1st). :grin:

19 Likes

:cloud_with_lightning_and_rain: :four_leaf_clover: ๏ผ“ๆœˆ๏ผ’๏ผๆ—ฅ :four_leaf_clover: :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain: (Home Post Link)

Sorry for the bookโ—‹โ—‹ spam, finally got around to adding my books today :sweat_smile:

Read:

• ไธ‰ใƒ„ๆ˜Ÿใ‚ซใƒฉใƒผใ‚บ ch 44

Word of the Day:
ๆ’ƒใคใ€Œใ†ใคใ€ใƒผ to shoot (a gun, person, etc.); to fireโ€‹

gang chose some extreme violence today

19 Likes

Home

When I submitted a proxy request on CDJapan for ใ‚ตใƒžใƒผใ‚ตใ‚คใƒ€ใƒผ, it said it could take up to a week, so I wasnโ€™t expecting anything until like at least Wednesday, but I woke up today to an email saying it was available! Just in time to still make use of their double extra points promotion, too. Well, some of the items I ordered are on backorder so it probably wonโ€™t be here for another few weeks; Iโ€™m gonna try to finish a couple books before then so I can feel less guilty about starting ใ‚ตใƒžใƒผใ‚ตใ‚คใƒ€ใƒผ as soon as I get it.

(I typed this up this morning expecting to finish ใ“ใฎๆœฌใ‚’็›—ใ‚€่€…ใฏ tomorrow, but I already finished it! I think next Iโ€™m gonna try to finish ้€ใ้€šใฃใŸ้ขจใŒๅนใ„ใฆ, though thereโ€™s also ๅคขๅๅคœ, even if I donโ€™t read the other stories in the volume and save them for another time.)

• ๆฅตไธปๅคซ้“ ch 99 + omake
  • ๆœˆๅˆŠๅฐ‘ๅฅณ้‡ŽๅดŽใใ‚“ issue 13
  • 52 pages of ใ“ใฎๆœฌใ‚’็›—ใ‚€่€…ใฏ, finishing the book! Itโ€™s so good. I think this is the first novel Iโ€™ve finished within a month. Also, I already didnโ€™t like Tamaki from Mifuyuโ€™s memories of her, but man, sheโ€™s messed up.
  • ใญใ“ๅณถ็‰ฉ่ชž
17 Likes