Alright it’s no longer almost midnight so I have time to post
I’m absolutely at the point I get to playing games like this in English where I just desperately want to keep playing because I need to know what happens lmao. It’s really cool experiencing that even in Japanese! Staying up late playing a game in a language I’m learning for the sake of the content is a really cool feeling, though my sleep schedule doesn’t appreciate it ![]()
999 chaos
I’ve been having a billion feelings
So much happened yesterday: the サンタ photograph scene but sadder?? 一宮 going just completely off the rails?? 四葉
and the whole ニルス situation was completely different than I thought, unless they’re still playing me which is very possible
I’m really at a point where I just don’t know what to do with my theories anymore
Like サンタ’s sister probably got killed in the first nonary game, so maybe he’s ゼロ? That’d be a time for sure, it definitely seems like ゼロ is part of the group in classic spike chunsoft style, but also maybe ゼロ isn’t quite the villain we thought? I can see how most of the participants could be connected to those events and might deserve what’s coming to them, but like… 淳平? 紫? Idk what they could possibly have to do with it so ![]()
On a lighter note, 淳平 was very relatable trying to remember this code:
At this rate I’m aiming to finish up the first game by the end of spring break, so that’s exciting!
Time to play some more lmao
Words!
試行錯誤 - trial and error
空恐ろしい - having vague fears
野ざらし - weather-beaten
突き止める - to determine (a culprit), to pin down
天誅 - divine punishment, well-deserved punishment
でっち上げ - fabrication, hoax
That’s a really good way to think about it! I definitely feel you, it’s so easy to get lost in your own head and the sense of not doing “enough” to the point where you lose track of how much you’ve already accomplished. Hobby perfectionism is a constant battle, but awareness is the best way to fight it off
(also happy birthday??
)
But yeah everyone here has accomplished so much! Even if it doesn’t always feel like it, making an effort and participating in things like this in any capacity is something to be proud of, regardless of how much that may be. I’m very glad to have been able to read and grow with all of you, and I hope we can continue to do so at any pace ![]()







