📚📚 Read every day challenge - Winter 2022 ☃❄

Main Post

Finished reading through Kuma Miko vol 1 yesterday. It’s mostly a wholesome experience when it’s just Machi and Nuts (the bear). My problem is whenever her cousin Yoshio is involved (introduced in chapter 2) it kinda shifts into making Machi or other girls as uncomfortable as possible. I have really outgrown this type of “humor” in anime and manga. I’m not surprised, but it’s something I can never get used to. That said it’s possible they were still trying to figure out the identity of this manga while making it, something that early Yotsuba also struggles with.

Anyway I found to be surprisingly difficult at times and had pages were I had to look up nearly everything on a page. Guessing it’s because of the countryside life and the vocabulary that comes with it. That said I feel the next volume would probably be a lot easier to read and it’s something I would consider returning to later on when I read through more of my kindle library.

Volume 1

I added some pics above of volume 1 of Kuma Miko. I’ll be reading What Did You Eat Yesterday? volume 1 from my kindle library. I haven’t tried a cooking manga before, so kinda excited :eyes:

24 Likes